Rate me and how can I improve

Lirael77

Lirael77

my gf mogs me
I'm 19 and I would want an honest rating and how can I improve, soft and hardmaxx. Btw im 6ft.

I actually take Creatine, minox on eyebrows, chrysin, zinc, boron and some vitamin, mainly for the gym.

Also would want to know if I look better with or without the glasses.

IMG 1119
IMG 1123
IMG 1120
IMG 1121
IMG 1125

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
You look softmaxxed already. Maybe get a bit leaner and use some tret to clear up those red spots.

For hardmaxxing, I would suggest an alar base reduction along with a rhinoplasty to address the upturned nose from the side. A lip reduction is also needed imo.

• +1
Reactions: Lirael77
You look softmaxxed already. Maybe get a bit leaner and use some tret to clear up those red spots.

For hardmaxxing, I would suggest an alar base reduction along with a rhinoplasty to address the upturned nose from the side. A lip reduction is also needed imo.
Yeah i think i would need lips reduction, will look into the red stops, would you rate me /10 please ?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

I don’t think he needs lip reduction surgery as they are currently narrow, lip widening would make them thinner and wider and would fix the problem although I’d like to hear your take on it

• +1
I don’t think he needs lip reduction surgery as they are currently narrow, lip widening would make them thinner and wider and would fix the problem although I’d like to hear your take on it
Thats really interesting, but with wider lips wouldnt that make my face look weird concidering my face is not that wide ?
Also can u rate ? I would like a 2nd look please. Thanks in advance

Thats really interesting, but with wider lips wouldnt that make my face look weird concidering my face is not that wide ?
Also can u rate ? I would like a 2nd look please. Thanks in advance
It’s worth widening anyway because it’s only like 10$ and it goes back to normal if you stop using the appliance, I agree with CoreSchizo mid MTN almost high mtn

• +1
It’s worth widening anyway because it’s only like 10$ and it goes back to normal if you stop using the appliance, I agree with CoreSchizo mid MTN almost high mtn
Ok will look into that, and thanks for the rating.

They are not narrow his nose just makes it look narrow

They are not narrow his nose just makes it look narrow
the lip is supposed to reach the pupils in width and be 2x eye width and by both of those definitions it fails

the lip is supposed to reach the pupils in width and be 2x eye width and by both of those definitions it fails
Yes I agree they are narrow but look here is a morph changing his nose and reduction of his lips but one is widening his lips and one is not

Facetune 02 08 2024 20 23 59
Facetune 02 08 2024 20 29 06

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and Lirael77
Mtn. I think u look better without glasses. I think the only thing u should improve is the size of your nose from the front. But maybe it looks better in person without the camera distortion