Rate me and how can im improve

U

unip34

Iron
Point out my flaws and what surgeries I need to be human. Height only 180cm. Besides my shitty hairline which things should be improved most urgently.

IMG 2080

And in motion:

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel
Hmmm maybe fix hair.

Long midface of death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I feel better when I see people with longer midface than me. Ty man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Start by taking proper pics, I don’t think your face is like that IRL, you would have roped already

Mh ok so this pic better?
IMG 0799

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Stop shaving your beard like that. From profile view it looks like u have double chin. Also that angle makes your face looks so long.

lens distortion
180cm is a good height. Start by fixing your hairline
Yes hair transplant is already plant and will take place in 3 month. Closing the temples lower the hairline about on cm and pulling the sides forward,.
Stop shaving your beard like that. From profile view it looks like u have double chin. Also that angle makes your face looks so long.
I actually have a double chin. But my body fat is around 20%. My lower jaw is recessed and i have an overbite.

• +1
Reactions: loromate
Yes hair transplant is already plant and will take place in 3 month. Closing the temples lower the hairline about on cm and pulling the sides forward,.
Very good. Also try to grow your hair a bit more. Longer hair usually looks better on everyone

I actually have a double chin. But my body fat is around 20%. My lower jaw is recessed and i have an overbite.

Yes you seem fat but what i ment by that is completely about beard. Put your finger at the top of your adams apple then shave what is belove. Otherwise you will look like double chinned jersey shore cuck.

Actually funny because many people mentioned my high hairline recessed temples. Ok so fixing the hairline might be good improvement. But I'm very unhappy with me lower third. I have a weak jawline and the chin is recessed which gives that double chin look even with lower body fat. And bye the way how would rate me?

Lip lift
Hair transplant
Fatloss
Zygo fillers
Jaw implants
Maybe a genio too

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Ok and which surgeon would you recommend for jaw implant an genio. I live in Switzerland and maybe could afford sailer, but I´m not sure if he is the right one for me.

Error 404 Ramus not found