ashesfr

ashesfr

Bronze
IMG 4786

13, 5’8, 57 kg, sorta aesthetic physique

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehamza and dbva
these comments aren’t nice😢:feelswhy:

13 what do you expect. diet + puberty can somehow make you look better. rn high ltn

go have fun don't rot here you're in 7-8 grade (best time fr)

• +1
Reactions: idk8282 and ashesfr
Twink gaze

• JFL
Reactions: don187
come back when you finished puberty nigga leave

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob
bro dont be blackpilled, go watch hamza and go out with friends
Find it kinda sad that hes prolly gonna rot here at this age and if not hes gonna come back in 2 years

View attachment 3119962
13, 5’8, 57 kg, sorta aesthetic physique
Bro focus on living a healthy lifestyle (low stress, perfect sleep, good posture and a clean animal product based diet and basically never eat in a defecit) to get the most out of these years of your life they're the most important when it comes too facial development forget about this forum

• +1
Find it kinda sad that hes prolly gonna rot here at this age and if not hes gonna come back in 2 years
didn't attach properly

Attachments

• image_2024-08-24_163236355.png
    image_2024-08-24_163236355.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
lots of acne but other than that average tbh
yeah but you get the point. just having fun and no worries even if you don't like the way you look

• +1
Reactions: don187
hop off bro

• +1
Your left eye looks higher than your right eye

• +1
I’m sorry man but it’s actually over. No gaze boyo, no one will look in your direction. All fun tho

I mean what is there to explain man. No girls are looking in your direction. You just not appealing but you can try to ascend tho
i have a lot of girls talking to me bhai

Don't listen to the meanies little boy.

13 💀 Don't rot in this forum lil homie

only bad chin. u look good. 5'8 is a great height for your age. now call one friend of yours and go outside

i won’t🙏 rate tho
I was an ugly alien at 13 and now I'm okay with my looks. I was an attractive kid, ugly preteen and now I think I look pretty good. That's with all the blackpill brainrot I have downloaded. Don't worry what you look like right now ;you are an unfinished product. Things get worse before they get better (in a lot of cases)

• Woah
Reactions: ashesfr
I was an ugly alien at 13 and now I'm okay with my looks. I was an attractive kid, ugly preteen and now I think I look pretty good. That's with all the blackpill brainrot I have downloaded. Don't worry what you look like right now ;you are an unfinished product. Things get worse before they get better (in a lot of cases)
Also being a young teen you can really destroy your mind with internet forums like these. Try to consume friendlier content or risk downloading a bunch of negative outlooks before your brain is mature enough to actually think about such things. You could really hurt yourself.

Make sure you eat well and exercise. Don't be obsessive.

Also being a young teen you can really destroy your mind with internet forums like these. Try to consume friendlier content or risk downloading a bunch of negative outlooks before your brain is mature enough to actually think about such things. You could really hurt yourself.

Make sure you eat well and exercise. Don't be obsessive.
i’m already obsessed

i’m already obsessed
Don't make yourself miserable with this. Base is pretty good its obvious what you are missing is that pubertal growth. Misery will fuck your hormonez. If you really do obsess with this try to transfer it to a competitive sport like wresting. Don't get into all the weight cutting and other bullshit but get into something like that and ape out. Act like black people in pickup basketball.

Competition and exercise will acutely raise testosterone (and measurably salivary testosterone) high salivary testosterone is correlated with a more robust face. Also, while intense exercise acutely raises cortisol which is a testosterone min, it greatly lowers cortisol levels in the following days. Find a fun way to move around and be competitive while not overworking yourself.

Don't make yourself miserable with this. Base is pretty good its obvious what you are missing is that pubertal growth. Misery will fuck your hormonez. If you really do obsess with this try to transfer it to a competitive sport like wresting. Don't get into all the weight cutting and other bullshit but get into something like that and ape out. Act like black people in pickup basketball.

Competition and exercise will acutely raise testosterone (and measurably salivary testosterone) high salivary testosterone is correlated with a more robust face. Also, while intense exercise acutely raises cortisol which is a testosterone min, it greatly lowers cortisol levels in the following days. Find a fun way to move around and be competitive while not overworking yourself.
i do rugby and i love it, play football at breaks and lunch at school

• +1
Reactions: grnad
mirin the chin

• JFL
Reactions: ashesfr