Rate me and my girlfriend. 20 Y.O.

N

nazzziwin

Iron
I wonder which one of us looks better? She is terribly complex about her appearance (as I am about mine), although I like her. I start to go crazy and think that she is not so cute (never fuck others with your complexes). How would you rate each of us?
And yes, I haven’t cut my hair for a long time, but this is not my usual hair condition.

Attachments

• 8iSJM_8gpIg.jpg
    8iSJM_8gpIg.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 0
  • aZSUcOD05eM.jpg
    aZSUcOD05eM.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 0hDXOY7FZq8.jpg
    0hDXOY7FZq8.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PaCuMauZ66M.jpg
    PaCuMauZ66M.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 0
Where's the girlfriend?

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 15827 and Silesiacel
HTN - Chadlite IMO, Shes LTB to MTB at best

• Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
5 - 5.25 PSL vs 3.5-3.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: nazzziwin
You mog her to the grave

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Toth's thot, Patient A and 6 others
Bro who puts their girlfriend on an Internet forum to rate and compare to oneself 😂😂😂. So sad lmao. Not commenting on her but you look pretty good, like 75-80th percentile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 2 others
you two look like homosexuals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15827, Fear and 3 others
Bro who puts their girlfriend on an Internet forum to rate and compare to oneself 😂😂😂. So sad lmao. Not commenting on her but you look pretty good, like 75-80th percentile.

She gave her consent. And I don't see anything strange in this, I'm just curious

Your girlfriend's eye area :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and nazzziwin
yeah ur like 5psl she looks like shit

well i wouldn’t say u guys r looksmatch she’s slightly worse

She gave her consent. And I don't see anything strange in this, I'm just curious
Bro don't show her what people on here say. People on here are going to be unnecessarily brutal to her. If you actually want her rated respectfully post on TrueRateMe on Reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Ritalincell, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Bro don't show her what people on here say. People on here are going to be unnecessarily brutal to her. If you actually want her rated respectfully post on TrueRateMe on Reddit.

I won't let her see it. It really seems to me now that people here are embittered at the female. But I'm already afraid to post even on reddit

I won't let her see it. It really seems to me now that people here are embittered at the female. But I'm already afraid to post even on reddit
Yeah I mean truerateme specifically people cannot be rude or anything, just give a rating and explain why.

• +1
Reactions: nazzziwin
You're a looskmatch. She has great eyes. Dont listen to autists here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 17345 and nazzziwin
Beautiful couple. I wish you both all the best.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 11610 and nazzziwin
Yeah I mean truerateme specifically people cannot be rude or anything, just give a rating and explain why.
I don't think she will agree. Yes, and my goal was to increase her self-esteem, since I was rated quite highly on such forums

too much autism for me

Ur gf has a model tier eye area

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11610 and nazzziwin
Ur gf has a model tier eye area
That's the first thing I noticed. She has good lips and mouth too, but her midface and lower third ruin her harmony.

• +1
Reactions: nazzziwin and Jason Voorhees
Release her I beg you:lul::lul::lul:
Looksmatched tbh

She is in face above average.
And you are high tier Normie

Looksmatched
Normie af

mid tier normie-high tier becky

She has Billie Elish eyes

You mog her slightly
HTN while she is between MTB and HTB

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I wonder which one of us looks better? She is terribly complex about her appearance (as I am about mine), although I like her. I start to go crazy and think that she is not so cute (never fuck others with your complexes). How would you rate each of us?
And yes, I haven’t cut my hair for a long time, but this is not my usual hair condition.
she cute

Both pretty good looking considering you aren't in optimal, lighting, outfits, or facial posture. Solid Chadlite/Stacylite for both of you.

she looks lik ean inpatient at a looney bin

Looks matched

if I were you I would have tried to get a becky instead but u my dude settled for an incel. yes an Incel. though pussy cant be incel but his male version wouldve been a incel.

OP is 4,5psl His gf IS 4 psl