iblamenigger

hak2ah
Oli 1 Image 2024 09 11 163840647

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and liberiangrimreaper
Its over deathly phenotype

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and manletmogger
I find myself intrigued by the statement you have just made and would be most appreciative if you could graciously offer further clarification regarding its intended meaning. While I certainly grasp the general sentiment, I feel that a more nuanced and thorough explanation would greatly enhance my understanding, allowing me to fully appreciate the depth and significance of the point you are conveying. Given the context, it seems that there may be subtleties or layers of meaning that I have yet to fully comprehend, and I would be most grateful if you could shed light on any intricacies or underlying concepts that may not be immediately apparent. It is my sincere desire to engage with your statement in the most informed and thoughtful manner possible, and to that end, I would be thankful for any further elucidation you might be willing to provide. I understand that such matters can sometimes be complex, and I value your insight as I seek to ensure that my interpretation is both accurate and aligned with your original intent.

lose weight

• +1
Reactions: iblamenigger
Subhuman.Low ltn max if 6ft

sub 5, lose weight

its over, lose weight and save up for surgeries