Rate me and my morph with zayn

D

Deleted member 10989

Silver
So, I will be revealing 2 pics of mine now which I haven't posted on this forum before and have sent only 1 of them to other users here in DMs to get rated while no one in the world has seen my 2nd pic online, so it's very precious. There will be 3 things that I will post:
1) The pic
2) The pic 2
3) Morph of The pic 2 by our very own @IwantToLooksMaxx

What you gotta do:
1) Rate all 3 pics(2 pics and 1 GIF morph) on the PSL scale out of 8.0
2) Tell me what I need to do in softmaxxing so that I can look like my morph because I think that definitely looks way better, it's been morphed with zayn afterall

Let us begin

(1) First pic(this pic was consistently rated 4.5/8.0 by users here in my DMs):
me-1-jpg.965893

(2) The never seen before pic: Heavy frauding here because it was taken in a studio and so the lighting hid all my dark circles lmao and taken with a good quality camera. My phone has fallen too many times on the floor so the Pic 1 is of a bit bad quality but not Pic 2
me-2-jpg.965895

Now that I realise it, I actually took Pic 2's pic from my phone and then uploaded it so lmfao they are both of bad quality.

(3) The legendary morph which I view every day after waking up, before sleeping, before and after every meal and shit:

I think he looks amazing, what's his PSL in comparison to Pic 1 and 2?
Most importantly, will I every be able to look like him? If yes, then what do I need to do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 5746, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Click on the 2 pics to see them properly, idk why the ratios got fucked up, once you click them, they will open in proper proportions

Click on the 2 pics to see them properly, idk why the ratios got fucked up, once you click them, they will open in proper proportions
you both have different phenotypes and colouring

and dont just try to look like someone else , just try and look like a better version of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 12330 and 10 others
Dude if you’re sensitive I suggest you get the fuck out of this forum. You may commit suicide after some of the comments.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5746 and 5 others

and dont just try to look like someone else , just try and look like a better version of yourself
Both curries, except Zayn is half

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
you look good op, as much as your pheno can lead you to be, no visible flaws.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and .*my*.
Dude if you’re sensitive I suggest you get the fuck out of this forum. You may commit suicide after some of the comments.
Don't worry, this is my second rodeo, first post was back in Oct 2020 and trust me the comments(and also my pics) were much fucking worse, I was actually sad for a few days but at that time I was a new user. And it's too late to get out lmao

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Don't worry, this is my second rodeo, first post was back in Oct 2020 and trust me the comments(and also my pics) were much fucking worse, I was actually sad for a few days but at that time I was a new user. And it's too late to get out lmao
show thread son 😜

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc

Then tell me how do I look a better version of my self?
you look good op, as much as your pheno can lead you to be, no visible flaws.
Can you just rate my pics and the morph? Idgaf about pheno as long as I will look better than before, the title was literally Rate me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Can you just rate my pics and the morph? Idgaf about pheno as long as I will look better than before, the title was literally Rate me
how is that a fucking morph son?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 10989
this is literally ur face, then zayn's face
That's exactly what I was fucking thinking, that why does the end result literally look like zayn, fuck man gotta find a new morpher

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 3043
00000000 sex appea

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
l

• So Sad
That's exactly what I was fucking thinking, that why does the end result literally look like zayn, fuck man gotta find a new morpher
ask @sloopnoob if you want to change your whole face eventho you don't need it with good indian surgeons for LF3 and distraction osteogenis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
ask @sloopnoob if you want to change your whole face eventho you don't need it with good indian surgeons for LF3 and distraction osteogenis.
Oh no no, I will not get surgeries, I will only do softmaxxing and gymmaxing(underweight rn), I will try to improve myself with that only.

• +1
Obviously 0 because you are a straight guy and I am a straight guy
I’m sorry man I’m just giving it to your as is

you’re a framelet and you look pretty effeminate

• +1

Because I am underweight, I havent gymmaxed yet

Gonna try and sleep now, please start rating lol that's what I am looking for actually and not trolling and off topic things.
1) Ratings
2) How to improve tips

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Both curries
And? Not only is Zayn half white but his phenotype is completely different. Different eye colour, different skin colour. Different head shape probably. Completely different looks. Just because two people share some ancestry from the subcontinent doesn't mean they have the same pheno , JFL.

Their facial features don't even match from any angle.

Not everyone needs to look like Zayn to look good JFL.

"Yeah bro , you're both curries with long midfaces. You could potentially look like the left guy "

It isn't? Idk bruh I asked someone to morph me and he sent that GIF
That's not a morph , it's just your face changing into Zayn's.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Introvertednarc, lutte and 3 others
And? Not only is Zayn half white but his phenotype is completely different. Different eye colour, different skin colour. Different head shape probably. Completely different looks. Just because two people share some ancestry from the subcontinent doesn't mean they have the same pheno , JFL.

View attachment 967593View attachment 967597

Their facial features don't even match from any angle.

Not everyone needs to look like Zayn to look good JFL.

View attachment 967613View attachment 967602

"Yeah bro , you're both curries with long midfaces. You could potentially look like the left guy "

That's not a morph , it's just your face changing into Zayn's.
brutal spacing failo
Screenshot 20210205 174251

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and zaynbrah

Just looksmax, do the usual stuff . Softmax fully . You don't have any major failos tbh

> Leanmax and gymmax
> Try and grow facial hair if you can and if it suits you
> Just masculinise yourself in general

• +1

he doesn't really have any particular failos (besides pheno) and still looks meh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, lutte, Deleted member 6939 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5818 and oatmeal
So, I will be revealing 2 pics of mine now which I haven't posted on this forum before and have sent only 1 of them to other users here in DMs to get rated while no one in the world has seen my 2nd pic online, so it's very precious. There will be 3 things that I will post:
1) The pic
2) The pic 2

What you gotta do:
2) Tell me what I need to do in softmaxxing so that I can look like my morph because I think that definitely looks way better, it's been morphed with zayn afterall

Let us begin

me-1-jpg.965893

(2) The never seen before pic: Heavy frauding here because it was taken in a studio and so the lighting hid all my dark circles lmao and taken with a good quality camera. My phone has fallen too many times on the floor so the Pic 1 is of a bit bad quality but not Pic 2
me-2-jpg.965895

Now that I realise it, I actually took Pic 2's pic from my phone and then uploaded it so lmfao they are both of bad quality.

(3) The legendary morph which I view every day after waking up, before sleeping, before and after every meal and shit:
View attachment 967543

Most importantly, will I every be able to look like him? If yes, then what do I need to do?
Holy fuck so much delusion

• Ugh..

He has a rounder ramus hence it looks shorter and he has bulbous soft features essentially zayn is a curry basically who has extremely good soft tissues and robust features he's only half remember however despite that he looks like a hyrbid of a white dude and a indian dude whites are blessed with better soft tissues.

OP needs buccal fat pad removal, and jaw implants for both side of his jaw to even achieve zayns jaw it won't be any where near as good as zanes but he can get some thing close if he really prepares for it and he chooses the right surgeon

betabux pheno

@streege is pretty honest but not in a mean way

• Love it
You have decent base but problem is that you look way too thin and you lack masculinity. If you want look more masc.. You need to grow a beard and getting some mass in you body... You weight like 50kg+ .. That will make you look like having child body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
wtf lol

• JFL
i'm jk bro
he doesn't need all of that, not on that level of blackpill. nigga should leave and have a happy bluepilled life

• Love it
he doesn't need all of that, not on that level of blackpill. nigga should leave and have a happy bluepilled life
you mog him and yet...

You have decent base but problem is that you look way too thin and you lack masculinity. If you want look more masc.. You need to grow a beard and getting some mass in you body... You weight like 50kg+ .. That will make you look like having child body.
Yeah I weight exactly 50 kg at 5'8"

So basically, gaining weight and using minoxidil are the only things that can ascend me now?

You’ll always look like you clean the streets of Rajkot for a 100 rupees per hour no matter how much you looksmax and you’ll never look like the prettiest boy to have ever lived , never forget this .

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Copeful
You’ll always look like you clean the streets of Rajkot for a 100 rupees per hour no matter how much you looksmax and you’ll never look like the prettiest boy to have ever lived , never forget this .
You’re lucky you’re in India , you’d get bullied relentlessly if you ever set foot in my ends @brbbrah @sytyl @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, sytyl and Copeful
1) The pic
2) The pic 2

What you gotta do:

Let us begin

me-1-jpg.965893

me-2-jpg.965895

View attachment 967543

You're defo above average, like 4.75psl or 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
He mogs you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997