Screenshot 20240325 164831 Snapchat
Snapchat 1048896115

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hamdan, aesthetic beauty, ominion and 1 other person
Bad chin but not over

Bad chin but not over
My brother is into looksmaxxing and he says that I have tall and projected chin. Is the shape bad or wdym?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
Your ramus is tall

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
Accutane rn

• +1
a tall chin is good but yours is so tall its pushing your upper lip up messing up your whole face
Yeah I see that. I know my upper lip is kinda weak, so Im gonna do every softmaxx to get it bigger otherwise Im just gonna do a filler

• +1
Reactions: cranticxx
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
bro ur good just clear ur acne and fix ur eyebrows and you are HTN with good appeal

• +1
Its over buddy boyo it never began

• JFL
listen bro, if you are white and at least mtn (which u are) it's never over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and gabbeascend
What should I improve about my eyebrows?
In the picture I see that your right eyebrow is a bit shorter than the other one but the pic is not good.

• +1
In the picture I see that your right eyebrow is a bit shorter than the other one but the pic is not good.
Yeah they are unsymmetrical in length, I got myself a dermaroller for that, hope it works

The filter on the second picture makes me cage.

• +1
Yeah they are unsymmetrical in length, I got myself a dermaroller for that, hope it works
buy minoxidil and use derma roller as well and u will see results fast

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984, N1666 and FaceAboveAll
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, ominion, Deleted member 65984 and 1 other person
Your a mtn. I would say that your 4 PSL. Which is average, and that's not the worst thing in the world.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
  • +1
Grow out your hair, get rid of the acne, and go to the gym. You might be able to reach 4.25-4.5 PSL.
What would I reach if I surgerymaxx, which surgeries do you recommend?

buy minoxidil and use derma roller as well and u will see results fast
But if I use minoxidil and get good results, in lets say like 2 months. Won't I lose all the progress if I stop using it?

it's over

• +1
Reactions: muh and gabbeascend
But it is lol stop dicksucking whites again bro
nah what i said what facts and is backed up by blackpill empirical data, your either coping or too retarded to comprehend it.

I didn't say he can slay easily or that he has it on easy mode as a white mtn ( he can't) and yes he gets mogged by ethnic htn/chadlite

my point was it's not OVER for him as a white mtn, whereas it is pretty over for an ethnic mtn

if you weren't sub 80 IQ you wouldn't have said this dumb shit

nah what i said what facts and is backed up by blackpill empirical data, your either coping or too retarded to comprehend it.

I didn't say he can slay easily or that he has it on easy mode as a white mtn ( he can't) and yes he gets mogged by ethnic htn/chadlite

my point was it's not OVER for him as a white mtn, whereas it is pretty over for an ethnic mtn

if you weren't sub 80 IQ you wouldn't have said this dumb shit
In todays day and age MTN white men get nothing, meanwhile MTN ethnic men have some sort of halo (not including Asians)

MTN ethnic men
the only MTN ethnic men this applies to is somewhat med passing menas and black americans. 100% african dna africans, and south asian MTN don't pull jackshit.

A white mtn can at least get a mtb gf with relative ease every now and then

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
the only MTN ethnic men this applies to is somewhat med passing menas and black americans. 100% african dna africans, and south asian MTN don't pull jackshit.

+ forgot to include east asian men along with south asian men and 100% african blacks in mtn ethnic men that don't pull

So can ethnic MTN stop with this shit lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Htn but acne make u mtn

• +1
  • JFL
@antony 726 dont hmm my post you faggot. Me joke rating this dude doesn’t mean I’m underrating you. You look like a monkey. Fucking freak Kys.
68D7DCD3 D821 47EE AA2D 1D9A471A54C4

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
  • JFL