Rate me and name failos

beniman

beniman

Bronze
Sorry for the bad quality but if u can see enough (wich im not sure u can) please rate & give failos.

Wrong video. This is the right one

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
What country are you in? This is a retarded haircut in the US at least. Only real failos are uee and pointy chin.

What country are you in? This is a retarded haircut in the US at least. Only real failos are uee and pointy chin.
UEE? Never been told/seen that were can u see it? Also im in scandinavia. And yes my haircut is retarted :forcedsmile: Goin to the barber shop on thursday

• +1
Reactions: brazistine62 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
UEE? Never been told/seen that were can u see it? Also im in scandinavia. And yes my haircut is retarted :forcedsmile: Goin to the barber shop on thursday
Maybe it is your eyebrows throwing me off and not necessarily uee. Grow them longer and just a little thicker. Other than that literally just leave the house and go slay this forum is for truecels.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Sorry for the bad quality but if u can see enough (wich im not sure u can) please rate & give failos.

Htn upper lip looks a bit weird

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Good looking but not too much appeal.
You should do well

Are you around 6'1"?

Maybe it is your eyebrows throwing me off and not necessarily uee. Grow them longer and just a little thicker. Other than that literally just leave the house and go slay this forum is for truecels.
I can send some more pictures in pm if u want to have a better look or whatever

get a bit of a tan there’s nothing else you can do without surgery imo

I can send some more pictures in pm if u want to have a better look or whatever
Go ahead im greycel but think I am in a similar position to you overall.