Rate me, and should I get bimax??

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
I’m considering whether to replace my chin implant (which I have in the picture) with bimax. How many points would that ascend me (1? 1.5?)? I would probably go with Alfaro because I like his results the best, but I’d consider other well-known surgeons. If I do the bimax, I’d probably need to fill in the under-eye area so I look even. I’d do fillers temporarily and will consider implants longer-term.

If I don’t do bimax, I’ll probably do some fillers or fat transfer to jawline + under-eye area. I’d consider infraorbital or zygote implants, but I’m not sure if they’re worth it. I won’t do a wraparound jaw implant because I think they look uncanny.

Other parts of my overall looksmaxxing plan:

I need to lose a little bit of fat to make my face leaner (but I also just generally appear bloated because I’m recessed). I’ll also be building muscle.

I’ll do something about the eyebrows. Probably coloring them something darker than blonde? Right now they look half-nonexistant.

I’ll start on finasteride soon, but I don’t think the receding hairline will get much worse (and it’s unlikely I’ll end up bald). Worst case scenario I could do a hair transplant in the future.

Other info (don’t factor this into my PSL rating because PSL rating is face only): I’m somewhat tall (6’0”), I’m professionally quite successful (high income, etc.), and I’m neurotypical.

I just want to shoot for MTN/HTN (mostly by correcting my facial recession) and move on with my life. I’m not just looking to pick up women. I have a girlfriend but there are many benefits to being more attractive. I also don’t expect to ever be the most attractive person in the room.

Attachments

• 1CDB3F23-0950-46B8-B8AB-DEC89001558F.jpeg
    1CDB3F23-0950-46B8-B8AB-DEC89001558F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 4E9B553F-CDA3-4FFA-BF78-AB139AF601A6.jpeg
    4E9B553F-CDA3-4FFA-BF78-AB139AF601A6.jpeg
    866 KB · Views: 0
  • AE6883BD-486D-4CB1-BD24-1487B1FFA634.jpeg
    AE6883BD-486D-4CB1-BD24-1487B1FFA634.jpeg
  • 5B589114-DD79-4D32-B203-444B4B74D965.jpeg
    5B589114-DD79-4D32-B203-444B4B74D965.jpeg
Things you can do easily:

- Take fin/dut and minoxidil (minox makes your eyebrows and eyelashes grow)
- workout, especially neck
- mew
- lose weight
- improve skin care

I’m considering whether to replace my chin implant (which I have in the picture) with bimax. How many points would that ascend me (1? 1.5?)? I would probably go with Alfaro because I like his results the best, but I’d consider other well-known surgeons. If I do the bimax, I’d probably need to fill in the under-eye area so I look even. I’d do fillers temporarily and will consider implants longer-term.

If I don’t do bimax, I’ll probably do some fillers or fat transfer to jawline + under-eye area. I’d consider infraorbital or zygote implants, but I’m not sure if they’re worth it. I won’t do a wraparound jaw implant because I think they look uncanny.

Other parts of my overall looksmaxxing plan:

I need to lose a little bit of fat to make my face leaner (but I also just generally appear bloated because I’m recessed). I’ll also be building muscle.

I’ll do something about the eyebrows. Probably coloring them something darker than blonde? Right now they look half-nonexistant.

I’ll start on finasteride soon, but I don’t think the receding hairline will get much worse (and it’s unlikely I’ll end up bald). Worst case scenario I could do a hair transplant in the future.

Other info (don’t factor this into my PSL rating because PSL rating is face only): I’m somewhat tall (6’0”), I’m professionally quite successful (high income, etc.), and I’m neurotypical.

I just want to shoot for MTN/HTN (mostly by correcting my facial recession) and move on with my life. I’m not just looking to pick up women. I have a girlfriend but there are many benefits to being more attractive. I also don’t expect to ever be the most attractive person in the room.

I think you would benefit a lot from the bimax as it looks like both of your jaws are quite recessed, also a chin implant can erode the bone over time. To be completely honest your starting point looks similar to the guy in the link below and he ascended a fuckton. Your nose looks off too but the bimax might improve it enough to where you don't need a rhino, you would just have to ask the doctor.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
I think you would benefit a lot from the bimax as it looks like both of your jaws are quite recessed, also a chin implant can erode the bone over time. To be completely honest your starting point looks similar to the guy in the link below and he ascended a fuckton. Your nose looks off too but the bimax might improve it enough to where you don't need a rhino, you would just have to ask the doctor.

When you say my jaws are recessed, do you mean that they’re recessed even with the implant, or that the lower jaw is probably recessed under the implant but not with it?

It’s hard to decide on the bimax because I feel like I’m a borderline case.