Rate me and tell me improvements M17

arvidosu

arvidosu

Iron
Rate me and tell me improvements, I already know I can debloat and that I have dark under eye area, please give me tips on how to fix it. PSL and Appeal rating, thanks.

Photo 2024 09 12 15 41 47
Photo 2024 09 12 15 41 51

Im unsure u look scared in the first picture can u send an normal picture from the fron with ur mouth closed?

Im unsure u look scared in the first picture can u send an normal picture from the fron with ur mouth closed?
Does it really matter that much? Didn't even realise, just tried to take a good picture. Can't you try to rate without me sending another picture?

You're softmaxed trimax would ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: arvidosu
Or maybe just genio

• +1
Reactions: arvidosu
Or maybe just genio
How much is an genio? To be honest, losing my face fat and debloating would probably make my facial bones more structual, I have gained alot of weight the last year.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
How much is an genio? To be honest, losing my face fat and debloating would probably make my facial bones more structual, I have gained alot of weight the last year.
Could help but you don't have the bones maybe jaw fillers could also help but you're not bad looking rn as your coloring is very good

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Could help but you don't have the bones maybe jaw fillers could also help but you're not bad looking rn as your coloring is very good
Obivously I don't have any chad bones or etc. But I had way lower bf % before and my cheeks were kinda hollow, do you have any tips on debloating or how to get more hollow cheeks?

• +1
Obivously I don't have any chad bones or etc. But I had way lower bf % before and my cheeks were kinda hollow, do you have any tips on debloating or how to get more hollow cheeks?
For debloating stay away from salt and carbs and do alot of cardio go on a slight calorie deficit (not too hard though) but if you want a noticeable Ascension jaw fillers is the way to go

Also any tips on my dark under eye area?

• +1
For debloating stay away from salt and carbs and do alot of cardio go on a slight calorie deficit (not too hard though) but if you want a noticeable Ascension jaw fillers is the way to go
Jaw fillers are much cheaper then trimax or genio so that would probably be my only option at the moment.

• +1
Also any tips on my dark under eye area?
Don't waste money on volufoline so getting fat graft through surgery could help there
Jaw fillers are much cheaper then trimax or genio so that would probably be my only option at the moment.
Yes but only do it after you're 18 as no surgeon will perform it before

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Yes, but must be someway to make it better? Of course it will always be there, runs in my genes.
Cold compression, Sleep with two pillows instead of one bc of fluid build up, fakeup, and don't be dehydrated.

Don't waste money on volufoline so getting fat graft through surgery could help there

Yes but only do it after you're 18 as no surgeon will perform it before
Yes, turning 18 in like half a year, but will probably wait a bit after that too, wan't to be 100% sure.

• +1
Thanks! So would icing face work?
Doesn't hurt to try but if it's genetic its probably from a lack of bone mass supporting your under eye or fluid retention

stop sucking in your cheeks

Basically my resting face to do so. I don't even think about it just happens. Sorry.
well stop because you will develop jowls and it looks autistic

Aight thanks? What about cheek biting? Does that also develop jowls?

u look mtn and htn at the same time

absolutely htn, who knows maybe even cl when ur older
Appreciate that alot, haven't even tried to "looksmax" in a while, kinda just doing my thing rn but I want to ascend. Maybe jaw fillers in a few years, lose fat and debloat. Also have to gymmax.

Appreciate that alot, haven't even tried to "looksmax" in a while, kinda just doing my thing rn but I want to ascend. Maybe jaw fillers in a few years, lose fat and debloat. Also have to gymmax.
improving ur haircut will ascend alot, u also look like u were mouth breathing in the first pic, breath thru ur nose. And yeah, gymmaxxing will help u go to htn or cl

improving ur haircut will ascend alot, u also look like u were mouth breathing in the first pic, breath thru ur nose. And yeah, gymmaxxing will help u go to htn or cl
I am not mouth breathing, was just trying to take a good picture and my mouth seemed to be a bit open lmao. Thanks anyway

• +1
Reactions: icumblood