Rate me, and what can i improve (softmaxx please)

D

Daymon

Iron
IMG 1758
IMG 1757
IMG 1591
IMG 1705

High Ltn/ low mtn

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
Get this gay shit out of your ear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nietzsche, watah, Rea and 1 other person
thank you, any improvements? I feel my eye area is my biggest weak point. I’m trying to testeronemaxx to improve orbitals
your eye area is fine, chew gum and train neck and you should be good

Lens distortion looking fucked or maybe it's just your face lol nah I'm kidding bro.(Lens distortion definitely negatively impacted those pics by white a bit) MTN or so. Side profile is looking good but fwhr looking low and suboptimal mid face ratio(face too tall relative to width) big nose as well and lip to nose ratio seems off. You'll look better when you're older hopefully you become more robust otherwise I'd recommend considering implants. You have higher appeal tho and can probably get some decent girls above your league.

Lens distortion looking fucked or maybe it's just your face lol nah I'm kidding bro.(Lens distortion definitely negatively impacted those pics by white a bit) MTN or so. Side profile is looking good but fwhr looking low and suboptimal mid face ratio(face too tall relative to width) big nose as well and lip to nose ratio seems off. You'll look better when you're older hopefully you become more robust otherwise I'd recommend considering implants. You have higher appeal tho and can probably get some decent girls above your league
what would you recommend to ascend, i can’t get implants because i’m only 15. also what would you rate my side profile in this pic with better lighting.
IMG 1766

htn pretty boy, just gain more width in the jaw. Face looks slightly elongated

Your side profile is good

Fix shitter nose boyo

mtn 100%. Only thing that's holding you back is second third of your face (zygos) width. Not a lot you can do naturally. The best thing I can think of is a palate expander, and this is bc you're still young. Do your own research here, but it could be the move for you.

mtn 100%. Only thing that's holding you back is second third of your face (zygos) width. Not a lot you can do naturally. The best thing I can think of is a palate expander, and this is bc you're still young. Do your own research here, but it could be the move for you.
my zygos are high set though right? Will testerone help make them wider?

my zygos are high set though right? Will testerone help make them wider?
Not sure. Bone density comes with high test, correct, but not necessarily width. Try working out more than you do to see if you can make them pop out more (coming from the fact that your face may be prone to slight debloating, even tho I doubt you need to lose fat).

Not sure. Bone density comes with high test, correct, but not necessarily width. Try working out more than you do to see if you can make them pop out more (coming from the fact that your face may be prone to slight debloating, even tho I doubt you need to lose fat).
ok thank you

• +1
Reactions: Shoni
how should i fix that
Either TMJ and Jaw exercises. Most methods are cope as it is not the skeletal structure you are trying to change, but the muscle and area around it. Just do Jaw resistance at first and see how that goes. Feel free to ask Qs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Either TMJ and Jaw exercises. Most methods are cope as it is not the skeletal structure you are trying to change, but the muscle and area around it. Just do Jaw resistance at first and see how that goes. Feel free to ask Qs
TMJ? isn’t that a cause for jaw pain.Also I’ve been doing myofunctial therapy and chewing falim is that good

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
TMJ? isn’t that a cause for jaw pain.Also I’ve been doing myofunctial therapy and chewing falim is that good
No, if done in moderation it is fine. Makes the back of the Jaw look wider

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Htn for ur age for sure. You have fully appealmaxxed ur hair good job. As I say to every little tard that finds their way to org, take advantage of your youth. Your neck is so fucking thin. Build muscle and eat big, hgh. It’s all a big circle jerk but it’s true. My parents offered me hgh when I was about 13 cuz they thought I was gonna top out at 5’9 but I showed some growth so I said no. I probably would trade my friends and family away for that chance again. Please take advantage of your youth and secure logging after pretty boy wears out.0

Htn for ur age for sure. You have fully appealmaxxed ur hair good job. As I say to every little tard that finds their way to org, take advantage of your youth. Your neck is so fucking thin. Build muscle and eat big, hgh. It’s all a big circle jerk but it’s true. My parents offered me hgh when I was about 13 cuz they thought I was gonna top out at 5’9 but I showed some growth so I said no. I probably would trade my friends and family away for that chance again. Please take advantage of your youth and secure logging after pretty boy wears out.0
thank you, wdym by logging after pretty boy wears out?

thank you, wdym by logging after pretty boy wears out?
Idek what I meant but I’m pretty sure I meant that if you don’t test max at all, by 25 you’re gonna suddenly notice no woman wants you anymore because you’ll turn skinny fat and not dimorphic, cuz over mid 20’s women prefer dimorphism and masculinity. So while you may slay now with no effort, in the long run you are fueled if you don’t test max