Rate me and what can I improve?

Deleted member 1934

Deleted member 1934

sproeipoep gang
since r/truerateme has gone to shit guess ill just post here

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
TFW you can’t use the rating section because everyone is a high inhib cuck who uses imgur, so you can’t see any of the photos

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
TFW you can’t use the rating section because everyone is a high inhib cuck who uses imgur, so you can’t see any of the photos
OP IS 9/10 MASC PRETTYBOY BTW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685, crmsxg and 1 other person
he is somewhat exaggerating, he looks okay but not better than you.
JFL AT THIS COPING, OP LITERALLY MOGS PRIME CHICO TO OBLIVION LOL

Holy shit, what’s up with everyone using imgur? To delete their old pics and prevent themselves from getting doxxed? JFL if you think someone couldn’t just save your pics on their phone/pc.

Either post your pics and don’t be a pussy about it or don’t post them at all.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685, samm735 and 1 other person
Your curtains look hella homosexual.

Holy shit, what’s up with everyone using imgur? To delete their old pics and prevent themselves from getting doxxed? JFL if you think someone couldn’t just save your pics on their phone/pc.

Either post your pics and don’t be a pussy about it or don’t post them at all.

It’s fucking cancer.

Rating section is aids right now.

Since I can’t view imgur pics on most threads

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Alexanderr
lol sry new to this shit

Your curtains look hella homosexual.
what haircut should I get then lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I can sense the frauding and lack of harmony. 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
what’s your bodyfat? i need to get that masseter definition bro

what’s your bodyfat? i need to get that masseter definition bro
no idea.
is psl 5 average here? cus thats pretty low compared to what I got rated in the past

Your pics and angles are weird af, but you look like a 5. Seems like you're squinting because your eyes look way less hooded in this pic

Your forehead is pretty big too, hairline doesn't look straight either. You look like @belnar93. Other than that, no flaws.

Your pics and angles are weird af, but you look like a 5. Seems like you're squinting because your eyes look way less hooded in this pic
View attachment 63060

Your forehead is pretty big too, hairline doesn't look straight either. You look like @belnar93. Other than that, no flaws.
think im opening my eyes more. the pics are pretty old so not sure lol. the closeup pic is what my eyes look normally atleast

• +1
think im opening my eyes more. the pics are pretty old so not sure lol. the closeup pic is what my eyes look normally atleast
Lmao, I get you. Hooded eyes are overrated. Minimal upperlid exposure-hooded is where you wanna be at. Were you born with that hairline?

You're probably a 6 you're pretty boy maxxing so its hard to judge using the same criteria. Definitely better looking than 80% of posters

Lmao, I get you. Hooded eyes are overrated. Minimal upperlid exposure-hooded is where you wanna be at. Were you born with that hairline?
no it was square when I was young it has receded slighty and has been like this for 2-3 years now, so I guess Im alright for now lol

• +1
no it was square when I was young it has receded slighty and has been like this for 2-3 years now, so I guess Im alright for now lol
Keep an eye out for it. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You're lucky for it to at least have been square when you were born. I come from a family with high hairlines, rest in peace my little bro's hairline.

• +1
Reactions: RM777
You're probably a 6 you're pretty boy maxxing so its hard to judge using the same criteria. Definitely better looking than 80% of posters
yeah maybe im overrating myself but IRL I definitely rate myself higher than a psl 5. Ill post better pictures when I get a new phone lol

resessed maxillia rope asap

Keep an eye out for it. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You're lucky for it to at least have been square when you were born. I come from a family with high hairlines, rest in peace my little bro's hairline.

View attachment 63063
oof rip. how old is he?

View attachment 63063
Being born with a Norwood 2 hairline is brutal, he needs to watch his hairline carefully, if he starts norwooding further he wont have much time

• +1
Being born with a Norwood 2 hairline is brutal, he needs to watch his hairline carefully, if he starts norwooding further he wont have much time
We're asian so nobody balds until their 50s. It's shit genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
First 2 pics looks gay

Almost GL as me

You look better from the front.
You look looksmaxed so there's not much to recommend. Only makeup or fillers for dark under eye circles maybe (won't make a difference in rating though).
Depending on your height you're around a 5.5/10 - 7/10 on an attractiveness scale

ur frauding mad hard, post a pic without the squinting head tilting and duck faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685