Rate me and what can I Softmaxx? (15yo, 186.5cm, German)

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
Too ashamed to take a mirror pic, pic below is frauded and I still look like shit.

Enough of the yapping what can I softmaxx and what would you rate me?
IMG 1406

low mtn with a really shit top lip

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Just get as lean as possible not much you can softmax on

Idk how ur fumbling so hard, u have the easiest opportunity to grow ur hair out and look above average dawg
This was me before I got my mullet, looked even more shit, got compliments the the mullet and got roasted everyday for my long hair.

IMG 1446

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
That looks way better imo
well the modern mullet on its own looks good but with my ears its insane, didnt realize how bad it was until i just took that picture. need surgery tho cant softmaxx ears

well the modern mullet on its own looks good but with my ears its insane, didnt realize how bad it was until i just took that picture. need surgery tho cant softmaxx ears
U can when ur hair covers them lmao

im wearing skullcandy crusher evos nearly everyday, its massive cope nothing changed in the years

Height saves u

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
Im saying musclemaxx a beginner cut isnt rlly large muscle but bro you aint ugly🙏
I’m a LTN below average cause of long mid face crooked nose and extruding ears. I think I should hop on some hormones not necessarily for muscle but for height and face development as I only got 398 ng/dl

I’m a LTN below average cause of long mid face crooked nose and extruding ears. I think I should hop on some hormones not necessarily for muscle but for height and face development as I only got 398 ng/dl
Nigger what☠️ Bro you are LTN on this site irl you fine and get all female attention bro this site is for incels tbh im here for fun and help ppl

• So Sad
Nigger what☠️ Bro you are LTN on this site irl you fine and get all female attention bro this site is for incels tbh im here for fun and help ppl
Ty ig but it’s still cope, I mean I got some girls sending me nudes and I did slay a bitch but she Defo wasn’t anything really special also just a hoe. Site kinda ruined me within a fucking week idk dude:feelswhy:

Ty ig but it’s still cope, I mean I got some girls sending me nudes and I did slay a bitch but she Defo wasn’t anything really special also just a hoe. Site kinda ruined me within a fucking week idk dude:feelswhy:
Real girls dont exist even a chads girl can cheat on bro😂 It's over for all men thats why even looks dont matter nobody has real happiness only down syndromes

Real girls dont exist even a chads girl can cheat on bro😂 It's over for all men thats why even looks dont matter nobody has real happiness only down syndromes
Yeah cause downies are delusional, and even if a girl would cheat on Chad he would still get a new one the same night. Face is everything

Yeah cause downies are delusional, and even if a girl would cheat on Chad he would still get a new one the same night. Face is everything
Will chad be truly happy with his new girl who might cheat on him with a subhuman? God gave adam the "perfect" women before any other man existed and still did him dirty. What makes chad diffrent

Will chad be truly happy with his new girl who might cheat on him with a subhuman? God gave adam the "perfect" women before any other man existed and still did him dirty. What makes chad diffrent
Chad has multiple women anyway and the other girls wouldn’t care anyway cause he’s so attractive. Chad can do whatever he wants and gets whatever he wants

Chad has multiple women anyway and the other girls wouldn’t care anyway cause he’s so attractive. Chad can do whatever he wants and gets whatever he wants
copium even with all females in the world he wont be happy if 1/3 of his girls will cheat

• JFL
niggas on here treat chad like hes some mythical creature

Too ashamed to take a mirror pic, pic below is frauded and I still look like shit.

Enough of the yapping what can I softmaxx and what would you rate me?
View attachment 3084718
in my opinion you have to let your hair grow and take a mullet, after this i would operate my nose ( make it less wide ) and at the same you let your hair grow and i would improve my jaw. you have to be more atractive and manly.

• +1