IMG 7873

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, greywind, chadintraining and 3 others
mogs so hard

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
What are you gonna get?
i’ll discuss about fixing eye are asymmetry with him, im slightly squinting in that pic and normally my right eye (left in pic) is really bad, left (right in pic) is like almost perfect hunter eye shape but right one cucks me so hard, that asymmetry is bc lack of orbital bonemass, i hope fillers could help

tldr, eye area fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sergeant, Allornothing, incel194012940 and 2 others
i’ll discuss about fixing eye are asymmetry with him, im slightly squinting in that pic and normally my right eye (left in pic) is really bad, left (right in pic) is like almost perfect hunter eye shape but right one cucks me so hard, that asymmetry is bc lack of orbital bonemass, i hope fillers could help

tldr, eye area fillers
Myb some zygo fillers for more oogie curve?

do you think i would need them?

those plus more lipolysis could ascend tbh
Idk maybe just a little bit, you don’t wanna look botched
But if done right, I think it would ascend you

• +1
Mogs hard

But you have an unhealthy obsession with tanning which will prematurely age you (+ it doesnt make you look better anyways)

• +1
But you have an unhealthy obsession with tanning which will prematurely age you (+ it doesnt make you look better anyways)
yeah i agree, im also taking carotene plus lycopene which highlights it a lot too

friends have been asking me if i use self tan bc i look very yellow in certain lighting:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Idk maybe just a little bit, you don’t wanna look botched
But if done right, I think it would ascend you
will discuss about that too with him

• +1
Reactions: Charisma

tldr, eye area fillers
I’m warning you i’m very positive you’ll regret it

I’m warning you i’m very positive you’ll regret it
im pretty much softmaxx capped, i only need longer hair

and i need to ascend somehow, and i cant afford implants/surgeries

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

You probably have reached your genetic potential depending on ur bf%

Most u can do is like maybe more lipo

Surgery should be to fix falios not create halos

Go live life and take ur rating, there is unironically not much more u can do tbh

• So Sad

U have a 16bc right? You’ll be fine man

• +1
how much you think the eye area filler will cost

tldr, eye area fillers
invisible asymmetry btw

• +1
unideal nose and jaw but you still prefer to fix invisible assymetry that's not gonna change anything get your priorities right bro but you look good

• +1
Post pic In better light
Your coloring looks off here

• +1
tiktok appealed chadlite

• Love it

not bad, arent you worried about the upkeep, i dont mind paying again over time but i feel like id be stressing everyday about how it would start looking worse over time

• +1
Ltn

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, maxxmclooks and edodalic29
not bad, arent you worried about the upkeep, i dont mind paying again over time but i feel like id be stressing everyday about how it would start looking worse over time
yeah ive heard how it dissipates over time, but tbh i just need to slay until next spring bc im anyways going to the military then so it doesnt matter if its gone by then

implants are cope and expensive af anyway , i am thinking on shifting to fillers too tbh

• +1
implants are cope and expensive af anyway , i am thinking on shifting to fillers too tbh
yeah and i dont need/want them to be permanent, could imagine would looks really shit when ur like 70

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
yeah and i dont need/want them to be permanent, could imagine would looks really shit when ur like 70
exactly and do you really need those permanent implant post 40 ? You will be expired af anyway and if you don't ike the result or get botched you will have to go under other surgieries just not flexible at all

• +1
exactly and do you really need those permanent implant post 40 ? You will be expired af anyway and if you don't ike the result or get botched you will have to go under other surgieries just not flexible at all
true, if u dont have like any literal deformities then i dont think implants are that wise option

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
true, if u dont have like any literal deformities then i dont think implants are that wise option
forgot infection risk too even after they are inserted after years jfl

• +1
U look like top tier and low tier at sametimes. ITS like gOOd genes and bad genes are trying to live in harmony peacefully. You are prob best candidate for Ugly hot type.

• +1
U look like top tier and low tier at sametimes. ITS like gOOd genes and bad genes are trying to live in harmony peacefully. You are prob best candidate for Ugly hot type.
idk what to say, thanks? :feelswhy:

idk what to say, thanks? :feelswhy:
dONT worry u ares till handsome as fuckk. You def look unique and you stand out from the crowd. i would love to look unique and not just some boring htn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Spiritualcell
  1. Orbital Box Osteotomy: You need this procedure to fix the areas around your eyes.
  2. Clockwise (CW) Rotation: Your face needs a clockwise rotation to get things in line.
  3. Jaw Flatness: Your jaw is way too flat, which throws everything off.
  4. Cyclops Look: Honestly, you look a bit like a cyclops with how your features are set.
  5. Insanely Low PFL (Pupillary Fissure Length): Your PFL is ridiculously low, adding to the imbalance.
  6. Genuinely LTN (Low-Tier Normie): Your features are straight-up low-tier normie.
  7. Harmony Calculation: I calculated your facial harmony at 46%. That's borderline subhuman, man.
  8. Jaw Rating: Your jaw is a tier 7 fail, seriously bad.
  9. Profile View: Your side profile might be a bit better, but even at its best, it’s still only around 50% harmony, which is pretty low.
Bottom line, you've got a lot of structural issues that need fixing to get a more balanced and harmonious look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, diamondbill, Deleted member 25743 and 3 others
dONT worry u ares till handsome as fuckk. You def look unique and you stand out from the crowd. i would love to look unique and not just some boring htn.
Biden

Unique?
Uniquely subhuman maybe.

At best he's a weird looking model type, not a handsome guy.

tldr, eye area fillers
That will do absolute nothing to salvage your harmony.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, diamondbill, Deleted member 25743 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Genio, eyelash latisse max,, nose job but might not be nec, more hair, Boom chadlite or maybe chad.

Attachments

• 2D272BFA-62A4-4FD5-8158-E1D2131DF5BB.jpeg
    2D272BFA-62A4-4FD5-8158-E1D2131DF5BB.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Genio, eyelash latisse max,, nose job but might not be nec, more hair, Boom chadlite or maybe chad.
holy shit what the actualt fuck, had no idea i had that much potential

massive lifefuel, will start maxxing towards that asap:feelspanties:

holy shit what the actualt fuck, had no idea i had that much potential

massive lifefuel, will start maxxing towards that asap:feelspanties:
u look like FF character. You have insane base.

• JFL