Rate me. Any advice? Still from video where I was talking.

F

FuckassBitchass

Iron
57E26B48 F79E 4172 9442 D2675896314F

ru indian ?

Sorry bro, but the only way you'll ever do well with women is if you go back to the country from which u came. I'm sure India will welcome u back

Sorry bro, but the only way you'll ever do well with women is if you go back to the country from which u came. I'm sure India will welcome u back
Not sure I agree but alright sure

Yeah that’s what I meant by catfishing. It is me.
catfishing is different from larping cause when you catfish your trying to get money or some shit also how do we know that's you tbh

catfishing is different from larping cause when you catfish your trying to get money or some shit also how do we know that's you tbh

I didn’t know about that distinction between the two words. Catfishing is commonly used to describe people who post even pictures of themselves on dating apps like Tinder, but where they look nothing like they’re real self. I guess that’s called frauding here. Anyways.

By your logic you should literally ask that question to every poster. “How do we know it’s you?”. It’s not that serious lmao. It’s me. Believe me or don’t idc.

I didn’t know about that distinction between the two words. Catfishing is commonly used to describe people who post even pictures of themselves on dating apps like Tinder, but where they look nothing like they’re real self. I guess that’s called frauding here. Anyways.

By your logic you should literally ask that question to every poster. “How do we know it’s you?”. It’s not that serious lmao. It’s me. Believe me or don’t idc.
i believe you nigga dw

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass