1.6 MB · Views: 0
High tier subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel, Ihateskob and Deleted member 87348
Hard max to be this dude

Good luck!

And trie to be tall asf

You got potential.. you just gotta reduce some body fat and do rhinoplasty surgery. There is a bit assymmentey too. But your good looking among the niggers

appreciate it bro

paint or grow your eyebrows, lose weight, get another haircut (let grow the sides and back), consider getting blue or green eye contacts, and if you wanna take that serious look for a surgery for your eye area (something like infraorbital implants and something for the eyelids but first infraorbital implants)

Appreciate it

paint or grow your eyebrows, lose weight, get another haircut (let grow the sides and back), consider getting blue or green eye contacts, and if you wanna take that serious look for a surgery for your eye area (something like infraorbital implants and something for the eyelids but first infraorbital implants)
This is actually my current hair

Attachments

• IMG_5434.jpeg
    IMG_5434.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Low ltn bro. Fix ur hair and try to hide ur bigass forehead like me. Lose some bodyfat, fix ur eyebrows, fix ur skin, try to eat healthier.

And maybe try to change ur skincolor

Low ltn bro. Fix ur hair and try to hide ur bigass forehead like me. Lose some bodyfat, fix ur eyebrows, fix ur skin, try to eat healthier.

And maybe try to change ur skincolor
Change it to which

6-7 in Indian rating so above avg

You got potential.. you just gotta reduce some body fat and do rhinoplasty surgery. There is a bit assymmentey too. But your good looking among the niggers
His nose is fine, no bump and also isn’t wide for a nigger

Instead his jaw and chin are lacking, getting implants in those areas would make way more sense than rhinoplasty, maybe he could go from subhuman to ltn with those implants

Low LTN, just lose weight and debloat, fix your skin, fix your hair etc, you look dirty in general. Then get surgeries
Could you say the surgery

Could you say the surgery
Mainly various implants such as jaw. Also use a derma roller and oils on your eyebrows t grow them and then trim them