31.7 KB · Views: 231
yea you did fatso. go lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, SayNoToRotting and jordanbarrettisgod
I am so happy that i found this site at 17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Butthurt Dweller, SexyMofo and 4 others
My 20 yo present self mogs you to oblivion, Even your "Germanic build".

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
You need to cut ASAP man

Imagine wasting it on junk food for two decades

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Did you get bald or kept your hair?

I don't eat junk food.

Allah is not God. It is Satan.
God means Allah. They r the same just in different languages. Can you not respect that? What happened to being Christians being accepting of everyone? Jesus died on the cross for everyone bro. It didn’t matter who.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Joyride, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
Did you get bald or kept your hair?

I kept most of my hair with some diffuse thinning in the front. Disheartening, but I am thankful for what I have.

No one is subhuman. Not even Negroes.
It's so ironic how you preach about Christian values and loving Jesus but you are exactly the opposite of what you preach.

Jesus gave his meal for everyone to share but instead you're eating everything instead of sharing it with others. Not to mention you're really xenophobic and one of the most self absorbed/dumbest & delusional people out there.

No, putting Jesus as your icon isn't going to send you to heaven love and neither is it going to redeem your sins.

Jesus would be absolutely furious to have a follower as ironic/dumb as you. 🤷‍♀️

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 3832 and BigBoy
It's so ironic how you preach about Christian values and loving Jesus but you are exactly the opposite of what you preach.

Jesus gave his meal for everyone to share but instead you're eating everything instead of sharing it with others. Not to mention you're really xenophobic and one of the most self absorbed/dumbest & delusional people out there.

No, putting Jesus as your icon isn't going to send you to heaven love and neither is it going to redeem your sins.

Jesus would be absolutely furious to have a follower as ironic/dumb as you. 🤷‍♀️

Are you referring to my comment about the Negroes? I am not hateful towards anyone. I just have a preference for white women. I don't see how that is anti-Christian. I believe the fake Christians are ones that go on about "racism" and "white privilege". They are like the Pharisees of the day. I try hard to like everyone, and I believe that we are all made in God's image.

Oh and for the record, noone gives a shit about your 'germanic build' or how 'good looking' you were when you were young. Stop eating everything and wasting our resources and instead lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Oh and for the record, noone gives a shit about your 'germanic build' or how 'good looking' you were when you were young. Stop eating everything and wasting our resources and instead lose weight.

That's what I'm working on now. I wish I had of lead a healthier lifestyle in my youth, but certain circumstances got in the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Are you referring to my comment about the Negroes? I am not hateful towards anyone. I just have a preference for white women. I don't see how that is anti-Christian. I believe the fake Christians are ones that go on about "racism" and "white privilege". They are like the Pharisees of the day. I try hard to like everyone, and I believe that we are all made in God's image.
'I am not hateful towards anyone' - Richmond Bread, 2019
Also Richmond Bread 2019 - 'No one is subhuman. Not even Negroes.'

Make it make sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, BigChinHispanic and BigBoy
almost as fat back then as you are now

almost as fat back then as you are now

I was never lean, but I had better hair. However, I am working on getting lean this year. Most people my age are on their way down, while I'm on the way up!

@RichmondBread its good to be able to say that but itll feel 25x better once you actually make it to a low bf% so do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and BigBoy
I still think it's ironic that everyone has the right to say my life is over just because I'm 40 year old virgin, yet look at how people are here. I am better adjusted than most anyone on this forum.

HlYGySI

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Barbarossa_, Joyride and 2 others
I think your lower third of your profile is worse than mine but I of course have no nasion which is horrible. Do you have sleep apnea?

I still think it's ironic that everyone has the right to say my life is over just because I'm 40 year old virgin, yet look at how people are here. I am better adjusted than most anyone on this forum.
LMFAO. you're literally the oldest person on this forum. The fact that you're 40 and on this forum goes to show how 'better adjusted' you are than the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and BigBoy
You’re fucking 40 and a Virgin. How is that even possible

you give me serial killer creep vibes......

This forum (including myself) is mainly very young people. It's weird to see someone so much different in age on here.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
LMFAO. you're literally the oldest person on this forum. The fact that you're 40 and on this forum goes to show how 'better adjusted' you are than the rest of us

Just pretend I'm 22. That's how old I feel anyway.

Just pretend I'm 22. That's how old I feel anyway.
But you're not. You're 40. You're literally 22 years older than me. That's twice the time I've lived...no matter how you feel on the inside, you're still 40. 🤷‍♀️

But you're not. You're 40. You're literally 22 years older than me. That's twice the time I've lived...no matter how you feel on the inside, you're still 40. 🤷‍♀️

Seems like you're using youth cope. You know one day you will also be 40 and you cope by saying at least you're not there yet. But you will be one day and you can only buy time for so long. Sorry if that bothers you. Look how quickly a year passes. Another 12 months gone. And you're going to be a year older this year. Oh no.

Last edited:
Seems like you're using youth cope. You know one day you will also be 40 and you cope by saying at least you're not there yet. But you will be one day and you can only buy time for so long. Sorry if that bothers you. Look how quickly a year passes. Another 12 months gone. And you're going to be a year older this year. Oh no.
I know damn well when I'm 40 I won't be using this forum and neither will the rest of us. 🤷‍♀️

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and عبد الرحمن
I know damn well when I'm 40 I won't be using this forum and neither will the rest of us. 🤷‍♀️

It's okay for people of all ages to want to look their best. I realize it won't be long before my beauty starts to fade, and I'm okay with that.