IMG_20240922_233745_724.jpg
    943.7 KB · Views: 0
Focus on your rice fields bahi

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
You probably have a narrow palate

I need to boost my testosterone. There is little dimorphism

I need to get rid of acne, improve my hair, improve my eyebrows

4/10 and 4.5 psl but u got potential, maybe get a different haircut and put something in ur hair cuz it looks like u dont shampoo ngl also get something for ur eyebrows. what i would recommend for ur jaw since its not to good is to do the towel method and when ur eating move the food to the back of your mouth and chew with the back teeth it sounds stupid but it works and when u turn 17 or 18 and ur jaw is still somehow shit, thumbpulling is the only way or surgery.

4/10 and 4.5 psl but u got potential, maybe get a different haircut and put something in ur hair cuz it looks like u dont shampoo ngl also get something for ur eyebrows. what i would recommend for ur jaw since its not to good is to do the towel method and when ur eating move the food to the back of your mouth and chew with the back teeth it sounds stupid but it works and when u turn 17 or 18 and ur jaw is still somehow shit, thumbpulling is the only way or surgery.
Thanks for the answer. Yes, I think I need to improve my hair and eyebrows. I hope bonesmash will help me improve my jaw

Ltn currently

Get a better haircut and do some skincare

This is my first time about thumbpulling. I hope this helps me