Attachments

• 20190826_150153.jpg
    20190826_150153.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 341
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's over buddy boyo

Your face seems bloated

Nice lighting lol. Take a normal lighting photo. In this photo we can see the lighting reflect on your face

You should get a better haircut it looks like you are wearing a turban

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zygos4Life, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
How do you know you’re 12%, most people mistakenly think they have a lower bodyfat% than they actually do
Honestly look more like 14-15% which is good cus there’s more room for improvement when you further diet down

How do you know you’re 12%, most people mistakenly think they have a lower bodyfat% than they actually do
Honestly look more like 14-15% which is good cus there’s more room for improvement when you further diet down
I guess you're right, believe it or not my goal is 7% bf

Nice lighting lol. Take a normal lighting photo. In this photo we can see the lighting reflect on your face
Love the lighting brahh, spent a good 15 mins looking for insane lighting

Need to cut tower hair asap.

Love the lighting brahh, spent a good 15 mins looking for insane lighting
Take 1 photo with good lighting
Take 1 photo with bad lighting
Take 1 photo with normal lighting

And then I can compare

Ur back bro!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I guess you're right, believe it or not my goal is 7% bf
Why tho, <8% you’re not going to look better than at 10-12% (unless you have shit forward growth which I don’t think you do), it’s unstainable and you’ll feel like shit, pointless unless you’re a bodybuilder doing competitions.
Also high chance you’ll binge after reaching it and increase your bf all the way back to before
Ur back bro!
Yessir!

Why tho, <8% you’re not going to look better than at 10-12% (unless you have shit forward growth which I don’t think you do), it’s unstainable and you’ll feel like shit, pointless unless you’re a bodybuilder doing competitions.
Also high chance you’ll binge after reaching it and increase your bf all the way back to before

Yessir!
What you mean to say is I'll look unhealthy below 8%?

What you mean to say is I'll look unhealthy below 8%?
You’ll look unhealthily pale because of low blood sugar, your hair will thin and your t levels will crash.
If you look unhealthy, you’ll look unattractive. Get down to 10-12%, your bones will show and it’s easier to maintain. Get down to 8% if you want to see how you look, but expect yourself to not maintain that even with drugs