• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and ItsOver.com
Don’t matter. It’s over anyways

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeek, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 10652 and 9 others
wait nvm my thinnest was like a year ago

Brutal pheno and undereyes, but u have always had good bone it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk and Deleted member 10042
  • +1
Reactions: Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk and Deleted member 10042
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Can't believe your such a snitch
Here's ur shitty beaner music
Listen to Amarga Derrota by Los Plebes del Rancho de Ariel Camacho on #SoundCloud
Not listening to those brain melting sounds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Posting my pics just shows you can’t accept it’s over for you. You look beta af and you’re a curry. I’m also currycel my man. It’s over. Move on lol
jfl at this self-hate, I'm not even incel m8. Wtf is it with the indians on this site lmao

Lm
yeah but there are subdivisions of that (dravidian, the hritik one)
Lmfao at “bro there’s subdivisions of Indians” lmao. Stop the cope. Women don’t care what Indian you are. If you aren’t attractive it’s over. You’re a curry

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
What self hate? You are paying the ethnic tax.
mate I literally just told you I'm not a virgin, not even denying the existence of the tax just saying ldaring is pathetic

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
Grow out your hair tbh. Makes you more nt

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Lm

Lmfao at “bro there’s subdivisions of Indians” lmao. Stop the cope. Women don’t care what Indian you are. If you aren’t attractive it’s over. You’re a curry
bro what are you trying to do here fr? I'm literally just on this site to looksmax, I don't even struggle dating. Stop self hating jfc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and lonelystoner
bro what are you trying to do here fr? I'm literally just on this site to looksmax, I don't even struggle dating. Stop self hating jfc
lol truth is hard to swallow. As a curry, it’s over fam

I posted receipts from tinder that I can slay, I’m a volcel

why r u brown??

And I thought my under eyes were the worst. Atleast you have hair

And I thought my under eyes were the worst. Atleast you have hair
I fucking know lmao, they've been getting better with time tho (used to be legit black when I was younger)

(been using vitamin c under them for like 2 months and idk if they've improved or nah - chances are it's cope and the only solution is co2 therapy)

could I reach chadpreetlite with eye fillers or nah?
That’s not enough. You probably need an infraorbital implant, orbital decompression, green or hazel contacts, rhinoplasty, and something to lighten your skin for chadpreet lite. Nevertheless, chadpreetlite is attainable for you, but it’ll be a more arduous and costly process than just getting fillers done tbh

• +1
That’s not enough. You probably need an infraorbital implant, orbital decompression, green or hazel contacts, rhinoplasty, and something to lighten your skin for chadpreet lite. Nevertheless, chadpreetlite is attainable for you, but it’ll be a more arduous and costly process than just getting fillers done tbh
oh yeah I forgot about rhino, thats a must for sure. My hardmaxx plan rn is fat grafts under eyes + rhino + buccal fat removal for amnesia hollow cheeks.

idk about contact frauding tho, hazel is probably the best I can do realistically and idk if it's even worth it cuz hazel isn't a colour halo

oh yeah I forgot about rhino, thats a must for sure. My hardmaxx plan rn is fat grafts under eyes + rhino + buccal fat removal for amnesia hollow cheeks.

idk about contact frauding tho, hazel is probably the best I can do realistically and idk if it's even worth it cuz hazel isn't a colour halo
Tbh your skin coloring is a huge failo. You need to lighten your skin somehow ASAP to ascend tbh. Afterwards, you’ll be able to fraud green contacts without it appearing uncanny. Pashtun coloring would ascend you so hard. Not sure if that’s attainable tho

• +1
could I reach chadpreetlite with eye fillers or nah?
Honestly dude, no. I’m not trolling but chadpreets are very good looking compared to you. You have bad eye area, very brown skin, 5’11 is still short compared to tall chads/chadpreets. You need surgery to ascend higher

stop lying you faggot, you never had a girlfriend
-
if you had girls, i shoudl drown in pussy man
-
compared to you i am uber giga chaddam

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lonelystoner and PYT
why Post your face everyday bro?

i told you to grow out your hair, buzzcut is a failo. you need to do everything to take away the focus from your eyes> grow hair, wear your glasses, they looked good on you. use concealer for now under your eyes. and then skin max, retinol 1%/aha 30% switch every day, alpha arbutin, vit C, niamciamide or how thazs called. this will clear your skin and make it Brighter:y'all:

why Post your face everyday bro?

i told you to grow out your hair, buzzcut is a failo. you need to do everything to take away the focus from your eyes> grow hair, wear your glasses, they looked good on you. use concealer for now under your eyes. and then skin max, retinol 1%/aha 30% switch every day, alpha arbutin, vit C, niamciamide or how thazs called. this will clear your skin and make it Brighter:y'all:
he doesnt need tips bro, he is no incel and has no problem dating

• Woah
U are normie for a curry

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
somehow you look better with a shaved head. Try and get to that leanness with the new haircut