Rate me be 100% honest no cope no filter and I am slightly autistic but can manage my self

T

They_are_all_whores

Iron
Tbh I think I am a normie or more probably a 4 at best considering how girls and and guys treat me

No I am not indian I am Egyptian and I am 14 rate me as I am 14
IMG 20240731 051009 424

Attachments

• IMG_20240731_020056_639.jpg
    IMG_20240731_020056_639.jpg
    862.3 KB · Views: 0
You look solid bhai. In all honesty best advice is to experiment with hair, and go to the gym and eat well. You will fill out your frame and good looks will come.

Not much of value to gain from this forum at 14, do not stress about your appearance and focus on school.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thatboyd, counterintuitive and 2 others
Always sub human 😭?

You look solid bhai. In all honesty best advice is to experiment with hair, and go to the gym and eat well. You will fill out your frame and good looks will come.

Not much of value to gain from this forum at 14, do not stress about your appearance and focus on school.
Bro First off thx for the reply secondly I don't rly like the gym tho the rest of what you are saying is true tho

Bro First off thx for the reply secondly I don't rly like the gym tho the rest of what you are saying is true tho
Of course. Also, even if gym isn't your thing, stay active in general. Health and being strong is 80% of the foundation of having a good appearance/energy.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and They_are_all_whores
Of course. Also, even if gym isn't your thing, stay active in general. Health and being strong is 80% of the foundation of having a good appearance/energy.
Health maxxing is the most important part in looks maxxing without it you are literally coping

Wth do you even mean are you retarded

You look good, just eat well and let pubery do its thing and you will be set

you just have baby fat rn, eat healthy don't cut

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ShmulaDan
Loose weight, thats all you need to do

Loose weight, thats all you need to do
Wdym lose weight, dude is legit 14. Like @italianmixedcurry said, the baby fat will disappear after going through puberty, as long as he has a healthy diet and stays active. Also Salam Wa alaykum bro I’m Arab too. We keep getting mistaken for currycels 😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and italianmixedcurry
Tbh I think I am a normie or more probably a 4 at best considering how girls and and guys treat me

No I am not indian I am Egyptian and I am 14 rate me as I am 14 View attachment 306170314
You look good bro just eat in a calorie deficit and lower your body fat percentage that should give you a sharper jawline also leave this forum :feelsgood:

dude, to get to be a psl 3 you must fix your lips and lose a ton of face fat, plus fix your haircut. Nevertheless, you have good eye area

No I am not indian I am Egyptian and I am 14 rate me as I am 14 View attachment 306170314
bro you have solid genes, you're only 14 take care of yourself make sure you eat good and stay active try push testosterone to its peak as you age over the next few years and let puberty do its thing, you don't need this forum and staying on here at your age will do you no good honestly

A little chubster but u look like a normal kid

Wdym lose weight, dude is legit 14. Like @italianmixedcurry said, the baby fat will disappear after going through puberty, as long as he has a healthy diet and stays active. Also Salam Wa alaykum bro I’m Arab too. We keep getting mistaken for currycels 😭😭😭

Cope, I was lean at 14 in the face

Ah yes, because you’re the general population, right?

Just saying it’s possible to lose that shit at that age but I had an early puberty tbh. My bad my vineger

• +1
Reactions: ShmulaDan
Well well well both subhuman ethnicities
Nah, Arabs are generally better looking than Indians. A lot of us are white-passing including me. My I.D says I’m white at least. JBW maxx

Nah, Arabs are generally better looking than Indians. A lot of us are white-passing including me. My I.D says I’m white at least. JBW maxx
Maybe the levantine ones but definitely not original arabs

you look like shit rn, but if you lose bf and puberty does you good you have low htn potential with that eye area

No I am not indian I am Egyptian and I am 14 rate me as I am 14 View attachment 3061703
Stop wasting your time with this stupid vain lookmaxing stupidity. Be spiritual. I'm not telling you to join a religion, or become a fanatic of the religion your parents programed you with. Religion is ancient form of social control. It's also a bunch of mythology and material cultural bullshit. Spirituality is not religion.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Stop wasting your time with this stupid vain lookmaxing stupidity. Be spiritual. I'm not telling you to join a religion, or become a fanatic of the religion your parents programed you with. Religion is ancient form of social control. It's also a bunch of mythology and material cultural bullshit. Spirituality is not religion.
So become non religious spiritual and forget abt materialism and nihilism and determinism?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
I'm not the first to suggest this but..

Be less fat.

Tfnt, also ur arabic not egyptian 😂

First grow up you look 12.
Come back here at 18 and get rated

People say this a very bad pic of me and I look better irl, could I be a more probably a normie?
definitely. i can tell this is just a bad pic your probably a mtn on the regular but this pic specifically is ltn. yk what i mean ?

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
definitely. i can tell this is just a bad pic your probably a mtn on the regular but this pic specifically is ltn. yk what i mean ?
Yea well i get treated mtn slightly htn depending on where I am

I think some of you forgot I live in Egypt but still I am a normie

you look young but thats good, nice age to start looksmax