fendinyl

fendinyl

ifsixwasnine aura demon
Image 2024 09 14 015240878

Attachments

• image_2024-09-14_015300136.png
    image_2024-09-14_015300136.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
im not sure if its just my shitty computer but i can only see the top half of my face so im resending the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 0
That's fucking brutal man :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and PeakIncels
why are u ok with posting these indecent pictures?

That's fucking brutal man :feelskek::feelskek:
should i rope? i keep getting builed in school i fucking hate it my friend said this site would make me look better im only 13 so idk

should i rope? i keep getting builed in school i fucking hate it my friend said this site would make me look better im only 13 so idk
Bro if you're 13 just do gradual weight loss with mewing and soft Maxxes. Chill out

• +1
Reactions: dphlover and Schizotypalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
im not sure if its just my shitty computer but i can only see the top half of my face so im resending the pictures
its over for you JFL softmaxxing wont help you and you dont have money for hardmaxxing, bo2cel mogs you to oblivion, just go ER or rope, genetic failure

• JFL
Reactions: dphlover
no actually sub3

how did you find this site bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, matka and Kroker
lose weight you will be low ltn

Help make u sad 😢
i dont have ant emotion connection to how i look im desentized to being builled i just want to look better i dont want to be a werid incel i want to make a change in my life

i dont have ant emotion connection to how i look im desentized to being builled i just want to look better i dont want to be a werid incel i want to make a change in my life
Ur 13 so just do the obvious eat healthy start a good physical sport sleep well and slowly lose weight and just try to enjoy life

Ur 13 so just do the obvious eat healthy start a good physical sport sleep well and slowly lose weight and just try to enjoy life
do you think i can be a 6/10 without plastic surgery?

pictures of me from when i was 9 and 12 i think i have good eyes

Attachments

• image_2024-09-14_032427651.png
    image_2024-09-14_032427651.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-09-14_032442527.png
    image_2024-09-14_032442527.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Maybe, ur eyes look good ig but it’s very hard to tell since ur so fat so best not to worry

Maybe, ur eyes look good ig but it’s very hard to tell since ur so fat so best not to worry
im going to lose weight and get dreads even if im ugly after losing weight the dreads will give me aura and i can wear rick owens lgb and if six was nine so ill dark aura and look cool your a very kind person thank you so much

yo bro you only 13 ngl you shouldn’t be on this site or upload your pics here enjoy your childhood and for now the best thing you can do is just grow out your hair and lose weight you got potential but youre just chubby so just go in a constant calorie deficit and eat healthier and yeah u 13 g enjoy your childhood and shi hangout with your friends and take care of yourself make sure you’re showering daily and trimming your nails and my best advice would be to get off of here g you got potential anyways cya 🫡

yo bro you only 13 ngl you shouldn’t be on this site or upload your pics here enjoy your childhood and for now the best thing you can do is just grow out your hair and lose weight you got potential but youre just chubby so just go in a constant calorie deficit and eat healthier and yeah u 13 g enjoy your childhood and shi hangout with your friends and take care of yourself make sure you’re showering daily and trimming your nails and my best advice would be to get off of here g you got potential anyways cya 🫡
i will bossman thank you