Rate me be brutally honest on what I need to do

R

Retrodeli

Iron
IMG 1562
IMG 1563

fix uee through surgery latisse for your lashes and your chin looks kinda un even

Better haircut

insane chin projection

Any way to fix uneven jaw without surgery or is it over for me
No your fine. Your jaw assymetry is barely noticable the only thing I would reccomend is genioplasty but I think ur going to be fine without that. You should start mewing and chewing hard gum to grow masseter muscles ur face is narrow and you need that width. Also dye your eyebrows and grow out eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
strong mtn w potential tbh, coloring debuff

No your fine. Your jaw assymetry is barely noticable the only thing I would reccomend is genioplasty but I think ur going to be fine without that. You should start mewing and chewing hard gum to grow masseter muscles ur face is narrow and you need that width. Also dye your eyebrows and grow out eyelashes
Okay thank you, I heard you can get like lock jaw or something from chewing hard, or were they just gatekeeping

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
D sucking lips

Okay thank you, I heard you can get like lock jaw or something from chewing hard, or were they just gatekeeping
Yes you can but only if u do it like an idiot. Chew enough so you get your muscles sore but do not overchew to the point where your joints click. If your joint starts to click throw the gum away immediately

Yes you can but only if u do it like an idiot. Chew enough so you get your muscles sore but do not overchew to the point where your joints click. If your joint starts to click throw the gum away immediately
Okay do you just suggest mastiff gum or whatever it’s called

Okay do you just suggest mastiff gum or whatever it’s called
Look up jawline gum on amazon if you got money. If you dont then just buy falim gum its tough and really cheap. Try to chew gum every other day for 2h and you should see massive changes even after 3 months. I think growing your master muscles would ascend you the most out of all the soft maxxes

Look up jawline gum on amazon if you got money. If you dont then just buy falim gum its tough and really cheap. Try to chew gum every other day for 2h and you should see massive changes even after 3 months. I think growing your master muscles would ascend you the most out of all the soft maxxes
Thank you so much for actually give me advice, I’m gonna looo into it now

• +1
Thank you so much for actually give me advice, I’m gonna looo into it now
I know a guy who chewed normal gum every second day for 2h and his jawilne got massive he literally had hollow cheeks

I know a guy who chewed normal gum every second day for 2h and his jawilne got massive he literally had hollow cheeks
Even with normal gum?

• +1
Even with normal gum?
Yeah with normal gum. But its better to get the jawline gum ro just falim gum(cheap turkish gum) which will grow your jaw much faster

Yeah with normal gum. But its better to get the jawline gum ro just falim gum(cheap turkish gum) which will grow your jaw much faster
okay gonna buy some rn

Not too sure what you could do with softmax. I dont think the asymmetry is that bad/i.e. fixing asymmetry wont ascend u/

Better haircut will actually probs help u a lot no cope :feelsgood: would improve ur appeal
thank you, I’m growing hair back out from a buzzcut but I only have a haircut in November😭

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo
thank you, I’m growing hair back out from a buzzcut but I only have a haircut in November😭
Yeah I mean u aint an ugly guy u should be fine if u put some effort into appeal with hair. How tall are you? If you are tall with a good frame I think you don't need to worry.

Yeah I mean u aint an ugly guy u should be fine if u put some effort into appeal with hair. How tall are you? If you are tall with a good frame I think you don't need to worry.
I’m 5’11 so pretty mid

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo
First step: stop squinting

You live in a fucking shed in the mountains and you can’t go earlier to get a haircut?

You live in a fucking shed in the mountains and you can’t go earlier to get a haircut?
No I just live in a small town with only one good barber, so he’s always booked