rate me (be honest nigga)

aerooooo

aerooooo

🙀
:p:p tell what can i improve and how to ascend because thats me rn without ascending :D

Attachments

• imagen_2024-08-25_195122229.png
    imagen_2024-08-25_195122229.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Outerz14
bump

• +1
:p:p tell what can i improve and how to ascend because thats me rn without ascending :D
Not to be mean or anything but prob ltn-mtn, work on your jawline or just let puberty do it's job. I just turned 15.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Not to be mean or anything but prob ltn-mtn, work on your jawline or just let puberty do it's job. I just turned 15.
okay ty

• +1
Dw bro you'll be fine after puberty.
i think its just the camera because i dont look like that irl :/ but okay ig i got bones irl :D

• +1
i think its just the camera because i dont look like that irl :/ but okay ig i got bones irl :D
Yeah same I just got told I just got told that it's not over for me :cool:

• +1
Yeah same I just got told I just got told that it's not over for me :cool:
i dont think its over to me because i got bones and good features like i think its from the camera :( well okay ty:p

• +1
i dont think its over to me because i got bones and good features like i think its from the camera :( well okay ty:p
Yeah you look fine man, few more years you'll be grand

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and aerooooo
how do you look?
Well you have potential and for an 14 year old it doesnt matter how you look. You dont look bad i didnt notice you are 14 sorry

• +1
I look terrible and now you know you are cooked🙁
i aint cooked... i got too much gfs :D and im happy because when i look into the mirror i see myself and smile, i think its from the camera because i took it almost at my face lmao, but how can i ascend?

• +1
i aint cooked... i got too much gfs :D and im happy because when i look into the mirror i see myself and smile, i think its from the camera because i took it almost at my face lmao, but how can i ascend?
"Too much gfs" are you muslim? Oh and to ascend you need to be older because you have no face fat only a baby face wich is normal for your facw

"Too much gfs" are you muslim? Oh and to ascend you need to be older because you have no face fat only a baby face wich is normal for your facw
im not muslim, baby face? oh my father has hollow cheeks when he is 28 bf% lmao, well i got sum hollow cheeks :)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: keanisSub3 and aerooooo
can someone gimme advice bro im 14 years dude

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
softmax before you become scam caller

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo