RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Easy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703_141022_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703_141022_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    909.5 KB · Views: 0
you look zestier than ever
please tell me this is a filter and you didn't apply pounds of foundation before taking this pic

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, shitskinism, fuse and 1 other person
please tell me this is a filter and you didn't apply pounds of foundation before taking this pic
Hahaahah. I diddddd

Got a test today so I did every softmax so that they would give me a higher grade bruhhh

Bro I don't anyone will suspect me of using make up. I have hobo clothes on and my hair is unkempt.

Bro I don't anyone will suspect me of using make up. I have hobo clothes on and my hair is unkempt.
Lol they know but they will not say to face to face. You have full Makeup on. U look femcell aff. You know Its bad when user can see it here. I told to use only conclear under eyes and not fullmake up but u never listen.

• +1
Reactions: skedd
Lol they know but they will not say to face to face. You have full Makeup on. U look femcell aff. You know Its bad when user can see it here. I told to use only conclear under eyes and not fullmake up but u never listen.
Ur kinda right. But it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I can't pass that test with you in the room i would cage so hard at your failed rhino jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and aber
Have u sued the rhino surgeon yet

• JFL
Reactions: mrr, exo and RealFunkyFlamingo
I can't pass that test with you in the room i would cage so hard at your failed rhino jfl
It's still swollen. Whether u believe it or nah. It really is. I can still feel that my nose is very tight when I make certain expressions. Also I asked chatgpt and he said 12 to 18 mk this post op almost all swelling should be gone. I'm now at 10 months

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Hon you will look better irl. You skin does not need to look too perfect. Nothing too perfect is good.
U do understand that I do this shit to compensate for my oversized nose. Otherwise it would be too tiring if my nose. Didn't fuck me up that hard.

Nigga how is it swollen its been a year since you got it
go back get it fixed
Cuz I ve been gymmaxxing. It slows down the healing especially if U gymmax like me. I gym daily. My cortisol spikes up which interferes with healing. Atleast m physique got better cuz of it.

Nigga how is it swollen its been a year since you got it
go back get it fixed
Just look at the difference of my nose size, when I am bloated cuz of chest day or workout it get 2 times bigger. This means it's not done healing. It's literally still swollen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704_000227.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704_000227.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240704_000232_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704_000232_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    987.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240704_000236_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704_000236_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: exo
Just look at the difference of my nose size, when I am bloated cuz of chest day or workout it get 2 times bigger. This means it's not done healing. It's literally still swollen.
subhuman nose

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
U do understand that I do this shit to compensate for my oversized nose. Otherwise it would be too tiring if my nose. Didn't fuck me up that hard.
So you put Makeup to ur nose to it look smaller?