Rate me bhais

heightmoggerzoomer

heightmoggerzoomer

Iron
Sadly can’t access the pictures I used to get these ratings except 2 so that will have to do. I know that there are only incels with too much screen time on this site so I won’t take your critics to heart since I know that this was done by professionals:)

Attachments

• IMG_4057.png
    IMG_4057.png
    399.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4056.png
    IMG_4056.png
    442.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3998.jpeg
    IMG_3998.jpeg
    449.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3995.jpeg
    IMG_3995.jpeg
    452.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4003.jpeg
    IMG_4003.jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: yyy and PlayersGetPlayed
High htn good appeal and features honestly

• +1
Reactions: heightmoggerzoomer
Sadly can’t access the pictures I used to get these ratings except 2 so that will have to do. I know that there are only incels with too much screen time on this site so I won’t take your critics to heart since I know that this was done by professionals:)
Accidentally put in the car picture my bad

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Ehh could be worse plus good definition and his eye area carries him to high imo
his canthal tilt is too high makes him look too feminine he defo doesn't have higher than 5/10 dimorphism. He is obviously htn but probs on the lower end he also has not that high harmony tbh i checked its actually around 59%

• +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam and PlayersGetPlayed
his canthal tilt is too high makes him look too feminine he defo doesn't have higher than 5/10 dimorphism. He is obviously htn but probs on the lower end he also has not that high harmony tbh i checked its actually around 59%
Lmao forgot to mention that part got an email 4 minutes later saying they messed up the harmony however jfl it’s your anonymous word against a team of four model scouts and they said it’s more to 68% and dimorphism is around a 7 sooo idk bro

Lmao forgot to mention that part got an email 4 minutes later saying they messed up the harmony however jfl it’s your anonymous word against a team of four model scouts and they said it’s more to 68% and dimorphism is around a 7 sooo idk bro
However I see where you are coming from on the cantal tilt and as well the dimorphism

model scouts :lul:

@HarrierDuBois en till svensk self doxxer

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I really hope that's not your real name

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger

Good frame in mumbai :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wild salmon, beniman and Adelholzener
how common is htn there?
Generally speaking the Nordic countries mostly Norway and Sweden now speaking. There is a big amount of aryan people here but I would say in my viewing point it is not super common but at the same time not uncommon you know. Our Aryan traits that ish many people posses apart of the Somalis taking over Sweden. I would say that if you walk in a big city you will see 1-10 htns and sometimes even chadlites and chads more commonly in the Nordic countries apart from other countries

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Pre-pubescent Mustache away now, besides that htn

Looking more like high htn, ur frame and neck aren’t the best but that can be worked on

htn, not chadlite

Are u fucking serious? Why would u put in ur full name Liam Ahlberg

why are people rating this alien skulled pedophile looking fag htn ? jesus :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wild salmon