Rate me (brazilian)

sonicgamer1337

sonicgamer1337

Iron
Give me a brutally honest PSL estimate. 5.5?

WhatsApp Image 2019 11 30 at 211002 WhatsApp Image 2019 11 30 at 210900
IMG 2364 IMG 3925 IMG 3021

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Favela crew is officially bigger than Mumbai crew on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: no_hope_left, CopeIsReal, Dogs and 4 others

altura? 2.00????

Meu amigo your nose its huge failo. After eyes and hair.
5,5 PSL maybe 6,5 IRL because of white and tall

Meu amigo your nose its huge failo. After eyes and hair.
5,5 PSL maybe 6,5 IRL because of white and tall
Fair nuff, I believe that's around right.
I'm like 20% jew blood which explains that

5 psl
after you fix your nose

Fair nuff, I believe that's around right.
I'm like 20% jew blood which explains that
You can actually get a good looksmax by hairmaxxing collagenmaxxing and gymcelling. Try hardmew too

I dont know but i like that elephant

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Butthurt Dweller
Read looksmax threads bro you have all there

Read looksmax threads bro you have all there
I don't have much interest in looksmaxxing, i'd rather just hear what's wrong with my hair and skin. Should I get another cut? I just shave the sides and eventually buzz it all after 6 months

Go on long hair to prettyboy max and fox your eyebrows making it more striking shape them straight.
Collagenmaxxing its about taking care of your skin. Retin A aloe vera sun cream

• JFL
Reactions: sonicgamer1337
eee irmao what happend
High T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: no_hope_left, Deleted member 1100, Stare and 2 others
Go on long hair to prettyboy max and fox your eyebrows making it more striking shape them straight.
Collagenmaxxing its about taking care of your skin. Retin A aloe vera sun cream
Idk, i think with my big mouth and nose a long hair would look like shit. I did the "samurai" cut and I lookedl ike shit with it hahahahaha
Is my skin shit?
capoeira-high kick that bitch next time
will do holmes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
my nose is part of who I am, it shows my genetic imprint
In regards to your nose - fair enough - but it is also a failo in the middle of your face

I don't have much interest in looksmaxxing, i'd rather just hear what's wrong with my hair and skin. Should I get another cut? I just shave the sides and eventually buzz it all after 6 months
going so short on the sides that you show skin is almost always bad. You have an ok hairline. Try growing at least the sides out

Apart from that you have the typical North-Euro colouring. The combo of dirty blonde and pale skin just doesn't look that great. You would do good with a tan, be it through sunbeds/sunlight (+melanotan 2) or creams. A slight base tan would do loads.

• +1
In regards to your nose - fair enough - but it is also a failo in the middle of your face

going so short on the sides that you show skin is almost always bad. You have an ok hairline. Try growing at least the sides out

Apart from that you have the typical North-Euro colouring. The combo of dirty blonde and pale skin just doesn't look that great. You would do good with a tan, be it through sunbeds/sunlight (+melanotan 2) or creams. A slight base tan would do loads.
Thanks for the elaborate answer mate
I've grown my hair out on top to do this cut

As expected I looked pretty damn 'tarded. I don't see how a tan would look good, but i'll be getting one anyways once I go to the beach.
Would Tarzan hair look good on me? I think the dom look fits me better than a prettyboy one due to nose.

Thanks for the elaborate answer mate
I've grown my hair out on top to do this cut
View attachment 178807
As expected I looked pretty damn 'tarded. I don't see how a tan would look good, but i'll be getting one anyways once I go to the beach.
Would Tarzan hair look good on me? I think the dom look fits me better than a prettyboy one due to nose.
np

but that's what I mean, in that picture your SIDES are at 0. I never said to get a undercut. It will often look like shit, especially with lighter hair and pale skin.

Objectively a tan would help with your colouring (make you look more healthy and give you much needed contrast between hair/eyebrows/eye colour and skin colour), but I just now read that you are Brazilian... that might change things, dunno if pale skin can halo you down there

• +1
np

but that's what I mean, in that picture your SIDES are at 0. I never said to get a undercut. It will often look like shit, especially with lighter hair and pale skin.

Objectively a tan would help with your colouring (make you look more healthy and give you much needed contrast between hair/eyebrows/eye colour and skin colour), but I just now read that you are Brazilian... that might change things, dunno if pale skin can halo you down there
Makes sense the contrast thing
And it does lol
Not gonna say any storys bc I have my face pics here but just gonna say it helps alot
Also, I did pretty well with british girls ngl, they prob thought I was exotic or smth

• +1
overnose

• Love it
e chica me gusta tu mama

Deixa a barba crescer e vikingmaxx, as gurias gostam

Wtf is this? Another chad?

• Woah
You are GL plus girls will choose you because you are exotic (I think, never been to brazil thbnlg)

• Love it
You are GL plus girls will choose you because you are exotic (I think, never been to brazil thbnlg)
Count yourself to be lucky. You’ll get robbed in Brazil

• JFL
thanks brah

come to brasil

lots of girls into kpop, especially the gun in your face + bald type of kpop

• JFL
Count yourself to be lucky. You’ll get robbed in Brazil
thats just in movies

outside of Hell de Janeiro, its more probable for the gringo to do the robbing than to get robbed

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl and ChoSeungHui
desde quando tem tanto brasileiro nessa porra tnc

• +1
desde quando tem tanto brasileiro nessa porra tnc
nois e q nem rato, se espalha pelos bueiros da internet solta ovos e reproduz

5psl

• +1
looks nt at least.

psl 5

• +1
advice?
normal advice like brushing teeth, shaving nuts:yes:
turboautist surgerys:no:
No normal advice, and you got told already, nose is the failo but only rhino can fix it :blackpill:

• Hmm...
/10

• JFL
Lmao. Mf that roasted me looks like this. Huehue

• Woah