Migfig

YFyG1ZL.jpg

HlhsZEA.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AsGoodAsItGets and Enfant terrible
another chad

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Looks good, fuckboy pheno. I’d say chadlite 5.25 PSL. Are you a hapa?

• +1
Reactions: Migfig
HTN - Chadlite, if you had blue eyes pretty sure chadlite

• +1
Htn

• +1
argentina and america

But I live in America

argentina and america
You look good but we already have an Argentinian bad boy on this forum who mogs you. @gigaxzeruclet come mog this guy hermano

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Migfig
Jfl at the jealous copers saying op's htn, he's obviously well above that

• +1
You look good but we already have an Argentinian bad boy on this forum who mogs you. @gigaxzeruclet come mog this guy hermano
Bruhhhhh

Even I, a KHHV has HTN looking pictures from poses like this. post proper side profile on frankfurt plane. in outdoor lighting for accurate rating.

35RTRv4.jpg

found this other pic to add to the other 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Anchor_Ship
Good bones
What's your bf% and diet bro ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Migfig
chaddy chad right here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
You look High tier normie to low tier chadlite

• +1
whoever the fuck is saying he is chadlite is coping hard :lul: by psl standards he is a solid chad. but why would you put another girl in your tinder pic if you want to get bitches? then they will think that you have a gf already

• +1
Chad
Leave site and enjoy life pls

whoever the fuck is saying he is chadlite is coping hard :lul: by psl standards he is a solid chad. but why would you put another girl in your tinder pic if you want to get bitches? then they will think that you have a gf already
his chin and gonions aren't that great tbh he is chadlite imo. But that's just PSL autism he is chad IRL depending on height.

yeah legit insanity if he is tall then every girl i know will consider him chad even if they don't like him personally
his chin and gonions aren't that great tbh he is chadlite imo. But that's just PSL autism he is chad IRL depending on height.

yea Im 5’11” but taller than 90% of girls which only matters tbh

Its not a tinder pic I don't even use tinder. That was just a random girl that wanted to take a pic with me at a party :lul:

Its not a tinder pic I don't even use tinder. That was just a random girl that wanted to take a pic with me at a party :lul:
im retarded i clicked the wrong title earlier :forcedsmile: but my rating still stands tinder aside

• +1
Sera Americano, tal vez Mexicano pero tiene finta de estilo Italiano

its over for me