Rate me (brutally honest) 17 172cm

hex4gaming

hex4gaming

Subhuman Trying To Reach MTN
IMG 2407
IMG 2405
IMG 2406

Your profile is better than your facial appearance straight on.

subhuman unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: watah and hex4gaming
I see what could I improve on
fix skin, lean out, tan, train neck, widen lips, dye eyebrows, fix hair. Pretty much everything will improve your looks.

Attachments

• IMG_2411.png
    IMG_2411.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2414.png
    IMG_2414.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2413.png
    IMG_2413.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
it’s literally impossible to tell what you’ll look like lean. Most people can get to htn at least so I’d assume you could too.
Dude jfl this guys biggest problems can’t be fixed by losing facial fat. His Ipd is giga fucked so are his lips. If he gets lean he might be Ltn but for right now he’s subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Dude jfl this guys biggest problems can’t be fixed by losing facial fat. His Ipd is giga fucked so are his lips. If he gets lean he might be Ltn but for right now he’s subhuman.
IMG 1692

yet somehow this bloated fag has an equal IPD and nonexistent lips but he’s thirsted over by Adriana Lima along with every other foid on this planet. Lean is law and people will ignore tons of your flaws after seeing hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
View attachment 3124299
yet somehow this bloated fag has an equal IPD and nonexistent lips but he’s thirsted over by Adriana Lima along with every other foid on this planet. Lean is law and people will ignore tons of your flaws after seeing hollow cheeks.
Just use famous actors to prove your point theory jfl at ur fucking retardation go back to insta reels, also this guy doesn’t have the bones for “muh hallow cheek” gtfo u 15 yo

Just use famous actors to prove your point theory jfl at ur fucking retardation go back to insta reels, also this guy doesn’t have the bones for “muh hallow cheek” gtfo u 15 yo
they’re called hollow cheeks and you have no clue what your genetics are until you lean down. Also I’m 16 😡. Pretty much any singular flaw is fine to have as long as your other features are well above average which you can only see after leaning out.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
View attachment 3124299
Naw bro I mog Ryan and i weigh 200 trust you don’t need to be lean 🤣

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
ltn at best, you need to debloat and hop on accutane asap.
Neither will do anything for him, his eye area caps him at subhuman. Best thing he can do is fix his receding hair to not look like a complete sewer dweller and get off this forum because he will surely rope