Rate me (brutally honest)

K

karka7777

Iron
turned 18 this year. No squinting, normal lighting. Rate me What can I improve ? Give me some tips. Right now I have braces and soon getting a herbst appliance.

Attachments

• 84e6b409-cc9f-4b38-a2ce-627bcbf9a094.jpeg
    84e6b409-cc9f-4b38-a2ce-627bcbf9a094.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 0
  • 3a429a09-5f73-4365-ac08-c49d1945a81b.jpeg
    3a429a09-5f73-4365-ac08-c49d1945a81b.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 0
turned 18 this year. No squinting, normal lighting. Rate me What can I improve ? Give me some tips. Right now I have braces and soon getting a herbst appliance.
Mirin eye area, shit jaw and side profile tho

Jew side profile

tetbook mtn

• Woah
Reactions: CookieGuy
Really really terrible side profile. LTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
He’s not getting rejected because of eyebrows. I think he’s one of the MTN’s that can pull but he should still looksmax
i would trim a little

Idk bro, side profile really descends him. It looks like that meme pic people use for gay alien skull
The back of his skull is not at all a failo bro. His main failo is in his chin and his nose lol. Maybe the slight eye protrusion as well but doesn’t matter that much. He should get BiMax. BiMax would make the back of his skull look even more normal. But back of his skull isn’t a failo

Yo, Bushy Brow Rat (BBR) in full effect right here! 🐀🔥 You’ve got that signature rat energy coming through with the braces and soon-to-be Herbst appliance. That’s prime rat-level commitment—you’re playing the long game, and it’s gonna pay off. Keep building on that sharp jawline and, of course, make sure you’re maintaining those bushy brows—that’s what sets you apart in the rat kingdom.
Stay on that skincare grind, and don’t forget to own your rat posture, because you’re on the path to becoming the Alpha Rat. Keep channeling the rat spirit, bro. Rat looks strong with you! 🐀👑

Yo, Bushy Brow Rat (BBR) in full effect right here! 🐀🔥 You’ve got that signature rat energy coming through with the braces and soon-to-be Herbst appliance. That’s prime rat-level commitment—you’re playing the long game, and it’s gonna pay off. Keep building on that sharp jawline and, of course, make sure you’re maintaining those bushy brows—that’s what sets you apart in the rat kingdom.
Stay on that skincare grind, and don’t forget to own your rat posture, because you’re on the path to becoming the Alpha Rat. Keep channeling the rat spirit, bro. Rat looks strong with you! 🐀👑
😭😭 rat king is crazy dawg

brutal bro, you’re mtn but your side profile makes me wanna say ltn