397.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6263.jpeg
    IMG_6263.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 0
CL

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamebones3434, RICHCELDOM and zemult
Good eye area, bad mouth area and average rest of the face

very good eye area, bad lower third, high mtn - low htn just because of eye area

lens distortion screws u here, i can tell ur better looking than the selfie camera shows

Okay so I look like what I look like in my photo basically?

Yes except I can't see your face jfl
i feel like thats cope tbh,lens distortion is very real,especially selfies,i look like a deformed horse on that shit and my nose makes up for 90% of my face

i feel like thats cope tbh,lens distortion is very real,especially selfies,i look like a deformed horse on that shit and my nose makes up for 90% of my face
..read what I said again. I'm not saying lens distortion is cope and isn't real.

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_

What I'm trying to say is that lens distortion is only considered cope to doomers, as an excuse to not go outside, because they think they're ugly due to improper ratios in selfies.

Made a typo there though, Lens distortion isn't what you are in real life is what I meant to type

• +1
What I'm trying to say is that lens distortion is only considered cope to doomers, as an excuse to not go outside, because they think they're ugly due to improper ratios in selfies.

Made a typo there though, Lens distortion isn't what you are in real life is what I meant to type
then i completely agree,i think the type cucked you cause lens distortion is brutal as hell and the only reason i want to iphonemaxx,never took a proper picture in my life

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and zemult
then i completely agree,i think the type cucked you cause lens distortion is brutal as hell and the only reason i want to iphonemaxx,never took a proper picture in my life
I used to think I had a horse face due to a 1.75-1.8 FWHR in close-up selfies, until I took a mirror picture and measured 1.95-2.0 FWHR consistently.

• +1
I used to think I had a horse face due to a 1.75-1.8 FWHR in close-up selfies, until I took a mirror picture and measured 1.95-2.0 FWHR consistently.
What does that mean ?

completely relatable,are you iphonemaxxed?their focal lenghts mog hard also need to talk to you in pm again soon about how to actually take photos cause despite being NT i just always found it feminine to take pictures untill i got blackpilled so now im trash at that

completely relatable,are you iphonemaxxed?their focal lenghts mog hard also need to talk to you in pm again soon about how to actually take photos cause despite being NT i just always found it feminine to take pictures untill i got blackpilled so now im trash at that
Yeah I am currently.
What does that mean ?
Just take a fucking mirror picture already.

• Love it
Yeah I am currently.

Just take a fucking mirror picture already.
any iphonemaxxing suggestions?should i just go for the latest as long as its the pro max version with mogger focal lenghts?

any iphonemaxxing suggestions?should i just go for the latest as long as its the pro max version with mogger focal lenghts?
Tbh I just have the iPhone 12 still. But latest would be ideal.

• +1