Rate me brutally

A

ardayagami

Iron
Im 19 years old and i want to know my potential and how do i look now. I am aware of some of my flaws like high bf, recessed jawline, downturned eyes etc. I want you guys to rate my side and front profile brutally and give me some tips to make them more attractive. And i also want to know my potential like if i really commit to looksmaxing can i get to somewhere maybe?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-24 at 21.32.59.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-24 at 21.32.59.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-24 at 21.33.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-24 at 21.33.04.jpeg
    502.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-24 at 21.33.06.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-24 at 21.33.06.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and NZb6Air
Lose fat now you also need to bonesmash the maxilla and testosteronemaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keanisSub3, Mentalcel1, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
low mtn

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06 and ardayagami
you need more chin and maxilla projection

• +1
Reactions: ardayagami
Im 19 years old and i want to know my potential and how do i look now. I am aware of some of my flaws like high bf, recessed jawline, downturned eyes etc. I want you guys to rate my side and front profile brutally and give me some tips to make them more attractive. And i also want to know my potential like if i really commit to looksmaxing can i get to somewhere maybe?

• +1
Lose fat now you also need to bonesmash the maxilla and testosteronemaxx
okay how do i bonesmash maxilla safely i heard that if u do it wrong u can fuck up with your face. And any advice on testostoronemax besides steroids ?

LTN borderline Subhuman, you can only truly ascend with surgery (OBO and LF3 Trimax), start saving money buddy

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Sub5kang, ardayagami and 1 other person
LTN borderline Subhuman, you can only truly ascend with surgery (OBO and LF3 Trimax), start saving money buddy
wow i never thought of someone calls me subhuman lol. Any advices, weak points ?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and NZb6Air
All you needa do is lose bf

• +1
low-mid mtn prolly but you could easily ascend

• +1
ltn

• +1
Normie, low maybe mid

it might be over tbh get lefort 2 in turkey and if you die it was worth a shot either way

Over

good side profile, but do thumbpulling or a palate expandor for the maxilla
let your hair grow
get lean
and work on the lips

• +1
let your hair grow
get lean
and work on the lips
thank you for the actual tips. What can i do for the lips

let your hair grow
get lean
and work on the lips
and any hairstyle reccomendation for my face shape ?

You have the widest set eyes i have seen on this forum

thank you for the actual tips. What can i do for the lips
try volufiline and also idk if its the size the problem, you are like angry or so serius try to make the lips straight (not smile) just to be like this ---

Your face seems very flat, lacking foward growth, LTN. Also your eyes are too wide set.

try volufiline and also idk if its the size the problem, you are like angry or so serius try to make the lips straight (not smile) just to be like this ---
thank you and what would you rate me everyone is giving different rates which is confusing some say ltn borderline subhuman some say low mtn etc. whats your opinion.

thank you and what would you rate me everyone is giving different rates which is confusing some say ltn borderline subhuman some say low mtn etc. whats your opinion.
like mtn, but you could be easily htn
your side profile is actually good even with "recessed maxilla"

I agree with key, even with a "recessed maxilla" you still have a really nice side profile. BTW, don't bonesmash your maxilla you WILL fuck up your nerves