Rate me brutally

S

Saba360

Banned
im 14 years old and trying to get some tips to improve my looks. the second photo is 2 months old so i dont have as much acne there as i have currently.

Attachments

• 6d694679-0e18-4937-b3a4-e63383ccf029.jpg
    6d694679-0e18-4937-b3a4-e63383ccf029.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 09eec5a9-175a-405c-8996-0e7ef6df7872.jpg
    09eec5a9-175a-405c-8996-0e7ef6df7872.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: matka
mtn, go gym and wait for bones to grow

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
ive been going to the gym for almost a year. i was like 35% body fat, get down to 17 and started bulk. now im around 25% and kinda have a decent physique. started cut a month ago. thanks for rating me bro

• +1
ive been going to the gym for almost a year. i was like 35% body fat, get down to 17 and started bulk. now im around 25% and kinda have a decent physique. started cut a month ago. thanks for rating me bro
Bro I seriously doubt you were 35% body fat jfl and now 25% with "decent physique":lul:
Most likely you were 20-22% and now 16-18%

• +1
Reactions: Shazay
Subhuman front profile
Good side profile

I didn’t mean your front profile is subhuman! I’d say it’s High LTN-Low MTN
i thought you were saying the opposite lol. thanks for rating anyways!

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Subhuman front profile
Good side profile
my front profile kinda sucks i agree. any tips on improving it except losing weight? (im on a cut already)

• +1
id say low mtn from front good side profile tho. jfl

Attachments

• image_2024-09-15_185023210.png
    image_2024-09-15_185023210.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
high ltn, you are very young

im 14 years old and trying to get some tips to improve my looks. the second photo is 2 months old so i dont have as much acne there as i have currently.
if they call you mtn then I'm fucked

• +1
Ipd looks funky

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Saba360
Nice side little man

damn. and how can i fix it? without surgery? i hope puberty will do something about it
You can’t fix it without surgery, and I doubt you will ever get it, it’s called orbital box osteotomy and they move your orbital bones and cut them, very risky you can go blind and get a lot of damages and nerve pain/damage also costs very much

• +1
You can’t fix it without surgery, and I doubt you will ever get it, it’s called orbital box osteotomy and they move your orbital bones and cut them, very risky you can go blind and get a lot of damages and nerve pain/damage also costs very much
well, i guess i will stay subhuman it that case lol

• So Sad
Reactions: brutalpilled
well, i guess i will stay subhuman it that case lol
It’s the most measurement I think, can you rep all my posts please with a thumbs up?

• +1
brutally/10

you took a horrible front pic, why would you post that shit you know you dont look like that bro

i personally think mexicans look good idk. but it depends on many things aswell not only ethnicity
i'll post myself and you'll see I'm not those "good looking'' Mexicans

you took a horrible front pic, why would you post that shit you know you dont look like that bro
wdym? i look worse then on a front pictre. i thought its better to post one of my worst photos to be rated more accurately

• +1
wdym? i look worse then on a front pictre. i thought its better to post one of my worst photos to be rated more accurately
fuck i meant i look better then on a front pic* i posted one of the worst pictures to be rated more accurately

god damn its over then, its not accurate usually because of lens distortion you retarded ape, look in the mirror

god damn its over then, its not accurate usually because of lens distortion you retarded ape, look in the mirror
no i meant i look better* this one of the worst pictures i thought its better to post worst picture

no i meant i look better* this one of the worst pictures i thought its better to post worst picture
okay, you just can type properly thats okay. post a mirror pic

retarded ape is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
side profile looks like it has insane appeal tho

i think my eye area is pretty shit ngl