Rate me (confused mentalcel)

C

Crack07

Iron
I am 6'0 and 160 lbs. Women have casued me to become very confused with my physical appearance. I've had women treat me like an absolute chad, others have called me ugly straight to my face. I have been red pilled for 2 years. When I look at my self I think I look good, the only insecurities I have is that I am skinny and have a huge upper lip which makes my chin look weak. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• cel1.jpg
    cel1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 191
  • cel2.jpg
    cel2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 195
  • cel4.jpg
    cel4.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 181
  • cel3.jpg
    cel3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 156
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 9779
very bad upper lip

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
you look annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, EverythingMattersCel, sdmaster and 23 others
@OOGABOOGA lost cousin

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, OOGABOOGA, Celexawer and 3 others
I’m sorry son.

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
I am 6'0 and 160 lbs. Women have casued me to become very confused with my physical appearance. I've had women treat me like an absolute chad, others have called me ugly straight to my face. I have been red pilled for 2 years. When I look at my self I think I look good, the only insecurities I have is that I am skinny and have a huge upper lip which makes my chin look weak. What do you guys think?
UVE GOT SEVERE OVERBITE

GOT THAT?

OVERBITE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wagbox, Deleted member 8919 and 6 others
Lip fucks u up bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 8318 and mortis
You look like you suck dick on the side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 3323 and 10 others
Get lip reduction

no overbite...I go to the dentist once a year my lip just makes it look like that
alright sir......my condolences.............

Shoulders look narrow, work out deltoids & trapezius. Fix lip ASAP, it's one of the more affordable cosmetic surgeries. Does your smile look weird?

Shoulders look narrow, work out deltoids & trapezius. Fix lip ASAP, it's one of the more affordable cosmetic surgeries. Does your smile look weird?
I have a great smile many people have told me. Thanks for the tips man will start doing shoulder workouts

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Your upper lip makes me wanna punch your face, but you seems like a great guy

Your upper lip makes me wanna punch your face, but you seems like a great guy
Lol understandable I have no clue why my lip is like that. I was born with it

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
I have a great smile many people have told me. Thanks for the tips man will start doing shoulder workouts
I'd specifically recommend lat raises, shrugs, arnold press, bent-over rows & overhead tricep extensions. You can do all of them with dumbbells. Use your school gym if you have one, if not you can order good adjustable dumbbells off Amazon for like $200.

Try to hit 3 sessions per week, at least 2 your first week. If you haven't been working out then you'll probably need the extra recovery.

Week 1: 4 set of 10 reps (for each of the 5 drills^)
Week 2: 4x12
Week 3: 5x10
Week 4: 5x12

Increase weight each month. Hit protein supps or at least start eating more than you normally do, no need to become a calorie counter. You'll notice a boost in energy & confidence within a week or two. I spent some energy typing this shit so don't let it go to waste & quit after like a week, good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9779
I'd specifically recommend lat raises, shrugs, arnold press, bent-over rows & overhead tricep extensions. You can do all of them with dumbbells. Use your school gym if you have one, if not you can order good adjustable dumbbells off Amazon for like $200.

Try to hit 3 sessions per week, at least 2 your first week. If you haven't been working out then you'll probably need the extra recovery.

Increase weight each month. Hit protein supps or at least start eating more than you normally do, no need to become a calorie counter. You'll notice a boost in energy & confidence within a week or two. I spent some energy typing this shit so don't let it go to waste & quit after like a week, good luck
Thank you really appreciate the advice, will do!!

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Your only major failo is your mouth area.
Currently, you are 4.5 PSL imo.
Fixing your upper-lip will help you reach 5 PSL.
Good nose, good brow-ridge, decent chin and hair, [plus you are white, so that will help].

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
I've had women treat me like an absolute chad, others have called me ugly straight to my face.
That's the reality of anyone in the ranges from 5 - 7.5. in that looks range; personal preference of people play a bigger role. What some find a 7 others find a 5, and visa versa. hence the different treatments one gets.

your sideprofile mogs you front so hard

Thank you for the rating. I have quite a bit of money saved, think its really worth it to get my lip fixed?

Thank you for the rating. I have quite a bit of money saved, think its really worth it to get my lip fixed?
You should get it fixed asap

Lip

This is what I look like with a normal upper lip. Thoughts?

no overbite...I go to the dentist once a year my lip just makes it look like that
hard to believe. It looks like your bite is not so good.
Re-ask him. what kind of bite you have.and stuff.

Why is this gap here then??
That is ideally straight aligned.
Gap

Overall. I rate you PSL 4+ maybe 4.5 PSL range (4psl = average (50 percentile). (5PSL = Chadlite (low tier Chadlite) and 85 percentile)

hard to believe. It looks like your bite is not so good.
Re-ask him. what kind of bite you have.and stuff.

Why is this gap here then??
That is ideally straight aligned.
View attachment 843685

Overall. I rate you PSL 4+ maybe 4.5 PSL range (4psl = average (50 percentile). (5PSL = Chadlite (low tier Chadlite) and 85 percentile)
I can assure you nothing is wrong with my bite. My upper lip is huge I was born this way. Wish It was my bite that would be easy to fix

I can assure you nothing is wrong with my bite. My upper lip is huge I was born this way. Wish It was my bite that would be easy to fix
Check the picture I posted if I had a normal lip

You're recessed and you're not as muscular as you think. You can still gymmax a lot more than you have, your triceps seem way bigger than the rest of your body, your abs are underdeveloped which is why they are not defined even though you are lean.

You can probably still gain around 15-20 lbs of muscle, that would give you a good physique. With a jaw surgery to fix your recessed jaw, you'd be looksmaxxed enough.

People who claim you have narrow shoulders are wrong. Your shoulder to hip ratio is defined by the size of your lats and your shoulders, at your current level of muscle mass, of course your lats aren't going to be huge. If you can get really strong at weighted chin ups though, then your lats will become so big that you'll look very wide, especially if you train your shoulders also, that is the key to looking wide, not genetics. Nobody else on this forum would tell you that because they aren't aware of this simple fact.

Indeed Tyrone Mogs
d21c17f762f8d4389640bfa4f2549158.jpg

But you look decent for a white guy 6/10

You're recessed and you're not as muscular as you think. You can still gymmax a lot more than you have, your triceps seem way bigger than the rest of your body, your abs are underdeveloped which is why they are not defined even though you are lean.

You can probably still gain around 15-20 lbs of muscle, that would give you a good physique. With a jaw surgery to fix your recessed jaw, you'd be looksmaxxed enough.

People who claim you have narrow shoulders are wrong. Your shoulder to hip ratio is defined by the size of your lats and your shoulders, at your current level of muscle mass, of course your lats aren't going to be huge. If you can get really strong at weighted chin ups though, then your lats will become so big that you'll look very wide, especially if you train your shoulders also, that is the key to looking wide, not genetics. Nobody else on this forum would tell you that because they aren't aware of this simple fact.
You sound like you know you know what you are talking about. I will defienetly do weighted chin ups. Thanks!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and randomuser2407
You sound like you know you know what you are talking about. I will defienetly do weighted chin ups. Thanks!
If you want to achieve the best natural physique possible, here are the exercises that you need to focus on:

1. Lats - Weighted Chin ups (when you can do 8 bodyweight chin ups)
2. Biceps - Bicep curls (barbell or dumbbell)
3. Triceps - Tricep extensions (ez curl bar or dumbbell)
4. Chest - Paused bench press
5. Shoulders - Paused overhead press
6. Quads - Barbell Back Squat
7. Hamstrings, lower back and glutes - Conventional Deadlift
8. Abs - Band Standing crunches

Then the trick is to get really strong at each exercise, you don't need a very wide exercise selection, 1 exercise per body part is ideal because you can do them more frequently which will speed up your progress. Go to this website: https://strengthlevel.com/
Then enter your stats (weight, age, and how much you lift per exercise) and it will tell you your level compared to all the other lifters. Your goal should be to at least get to the advanced level on each exercise, because that is where you will have your best physique, you'll still progress past that point but not by much.

If you want exercise tutorials, ask me and I'll give you the best tutorials I ever found on youtube.

For the program, I found that the best one you can have is one that you make yourself, for that you need to know how to make a program, then you can customize it how you want. Here is mine:

Monday (Upper):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Overhead Press 3x4-8
3 - Bench Press 3x4-8
4 - Pendlay Row 3x6-10
5 - Barbell Curl 3x6-10
Tricep Extension 3x8-12
Face Pulls 3x8-12
6 - Band Crunches 3x15

Tuesday (Lower):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Squat 3x4-8
3 - Squat 2x9-13
4 - Deadlift 3x6-10
5 - Band Crunches 3x15

Thursday (Upper):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Bench Press 3x4-8
3 - Pendlay Row 3x6-10
4 - Overhead Press 3x8-12
5 - Tricep Extension 4x6-10
Barbell Curls 3x6-10
Face Pulls 3x8-12
6 - Band Crunches 3x15

Friday (Lower):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Deadlift 3x2-5
3 - Sumo Deadlift 3x2-5
4 - Squat 3x4-8
5 - Band Crunches 3x15

Saturday (Arms):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Overhead Press 3x6-10
3 - Bench Press 3x6-10
4 - Pendlay Row 3x8-12
5 - Barbell Curls 4x8-12
Tricep Extension 4x6-10
6 - Face Pulls 3x8-12
Band Crunches 3x15

The exercises that are put with the same number are super sets, this is done to save time since isolation exercises don't need as much rest as compound movements. AMRAP means as many reps as possible, doing this with weighted chin ups could cause recovery issues but since it is done with bodyweight and I can't do a lot of chin ups, it's perfect for me and is going to help me get strong at that exercise.
This is an upper lower program with an arm day so instead of being 4 days it is 5 days, you train your upper body 3 times per week, and your lower body 2 times per week, this is ideal for aesthetics, legs aren't neglected but the focus is on the upper body.

There is also a mix of different rep ranges, low reps for the first few exercises, then higher reps, by doing this you train for both strength and size, this is essential since you need size to get stronger and you need strength to get bigger, so you have to use both high reps and low reps. On each upper day, I train all the muscles in my upper body, and on each lower day, I train all the muscles in my lower body (except for my calves which I'll do later).

I do bodyweight chin ups 5 times per week, if I did them weighted I would cut it down to 3 times per week. I do all the exercises on the list from earlier in the upper day (except for squat and deadlift which I do in the lower day). This means I get 3x frequency which is ideal for natural bodybuilding. Most programs have only 1x or 2x frequency which isn't enough for naturals to make good progress. And the volume is kept very high unlike 5x5 or 3x5 programs like starting strength and stronglifts.

If you want to achieve the best natural physique possible, here are the exercises that you need to focus on:

1. Lats - Weighted Chin ups (when you can do 8 bodyweight chin ups)
2. Biceps - Bicep curls (barbell or dumbbell)
3. Triceps - Tricep extensions (ez curl bar or dumbbell)
4. Chest - Paused bench press
5. Shoulders - Paused overhead press
6. Quads - Barbell Back Squat
7. Hamstrings, lower back and glutes - Conventional Deadlift
8. Abs - Band Standing crunches

Then the trick is to get really strong at each exercise, you don't need a very wide exercise selection, 1 exercise per body part is ideal because you can do them more frequently which will speed up your progress. Go to this website: https://strengthlevel.com/
Then enter your stats (weight, age, and how much you lift per exercise) and it will tell you your level compared to all the other lifters. Your goal should be to at least get to the advanced level on each exercise, because that is where you will have your best physique, you'll still progress past that point but not by much.

If you want exercise tutorials, ask me and I'll give you the best tutorials I ever found on youtube.

For the program, I found that the best one you can have is one that you make yourself, for that you need to know how to make a program, then you can customize it how you want. Here is mine:

Monday (Upper):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Overhead Press 3x4-8
3 - Bench Press 3x4-8
4 - Pendlay Row 3x6-10
5 - Barbell Curl 3x6-10
Tricep Extension 3x8-12
Face Pulls 3x8-12
6 - Band Crunches 3x15

Tuesday (Lower):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Squat 3x4-8
3 - Squat 2x9-13
4 - Deadlift 3x6-10
5 - Band Crunches 3x15

Thursday (Upper):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Bench Press 3x4-8
3 - Pendlay Row 3x6-10
4 - Overhead Press 3x8-12
5 - Tricep Extension 4x6-10
Barbell Curls 3x6-10
Face Pulls 3x8-12
6 - Band Crunches 3x15

Friday (Lower):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Deadlift 3x2-5
3 - Sumo Deadlift 3x2-5
4 - Squat 3x4-8
5 - Band Crunches 3x15

Saturday (Arms):

1 - Chin-Ups 5xAMRAP
2 - Overhead Press 3x6-10
3 - Bench Press 3x6-10
4 - Pendlay Row 3x8-12
5 - Barbell Curls 4x8-12
Tricep Extension 4x6-10
6 - Face Pulls 3x8-12
Band Crunches 3x15

The exercises that are put with the same number are super sets, this is done to save time since isolation exercises don't need as much rest as compound movements. AMRAP means as many reps as possible, doing this with weighted chin ups could cause recovery issues but since it is done with bodyweight and I can't do a lot of chin ups, it's perfect for me and is going to help me get strong at that exercise.
This is an upper lower program with an arm day so instead of being 4 days it is 5 days, you train your upper body 3 times per week, and your lower body 2 times per week, this is ideal for aesthetics, legs aren't neglected but the focus is on the upper body.

There is also a mix of different rep ranges, low reps for the first few exercises, then higher reps, by doing this you train for both strength and size, this is essential since you need size to get stronger and you need strength to get bigger, so you have to use both high reps and low reps. On each upper day, I train all the muscles in my upper body, and on each lower day, I train all the muscles in my lower body (except for my calves which I'll do later).

I do bodyweight chin ups 5 times per week, if I did them weighted I would cut it down to 3 times per week. I do all the exercises on the list from earlier in the upper day (except for squat and deadlift which I do in the lower day). This means I get 3x frequency which is ideal for natural bodybuilding. Most programs have only 1x or 2x frequency which isn't enough for naturals to make good progress. And the volume is kept very high unlike 5x5 or 3x5 programs like starting strength and stronglifts.
Thank you for this I will do that routine. When I workout I never have a plan so this will help a lot. Appreciate the detailed response

are you even trying? you seem like your at normie level and should be averaging at least one fuck a month with tinder and decent social skills please tell me your not one of those guys that are looking for a long term relationship? if thats the case enjoy your stay here is gonna be a long one.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
ugly but nice body

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Thank you for this I will do that routine. When I workout I never have a plan so this will help a lot. Appreciate the detailed response

Don't listen to him he is a lanklet.

OP you are 4 PSL. Average FACE. Decent height but framelet. In other words it's over.

I Did this but my problem was that I used same weight lol.....

I did kinda of this but I used same weight all the time.

Obviously you will have some girls find you attractive then some not, that’s like that for everybody no matter how gl you are. Objectively speaking you are above average at least but not quite at the top, I can’t rate you accurately rn coz I’m a bit rusty

You look just a bit better than average but unfortunately you have low class white pheno. So you will appeal to girls with self esteem issues that's about it. 4.3 psl imo