Probably a Chad in India at 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Squirreljak
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

This guy idk why his face reminds me of mine

He looks kinda bengali maybe thats why.

1st pic looks HTN
2nd pic prob strong MTN

his height will halo him hard in indian though so there SMV wise maybe chadlight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Squirreljak, Deleted member 22714 and 2 others
wear 2 inch lifts and you're the tallest Man in India by 5 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, bara, Squirreljak and 2 others
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

This guy idk why his face reminds me of mine
Ever so slightly

Looks bengali but he has smaller eyes that you

He doesn't look that bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You have a diamond face shape like me. You look Bengali.

• +1
Reactions: 6'1currycel
He looks kinda bengali maybe thats why.

1st pic looks HTN
2nd pic prob strong MTN

his height will halo him hard in indian though so there SMV wise maybe chadlight
I'm actually from near Mumbai area . Nowdays lot of tall guys in India . Somehow I halo only by 2-3 inches but in India it's still good . Rate me in this one
IMG 20220106 211232 623

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
how much are you in cm?

Would get decent girls in the west with a western accent and fashion sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Would get decent girls in the west with a western accent and fashion sense
Pretty bad pheno dude. Would struggle in the west.

In india, he is good I guess/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
6F6F2F29 B37F 4246 BF0E 31382DC3C4E0

These are not 6’1 proportion. 5’11 best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Pretty bad pheno dude. Would struggle in the west.

In india, he is good I guess/
Lol says paki . We're all curries . Look at this paki Slayer 😅
Images   2022 10 23T234631704

Lol says paki . We're all curries . Look at this paki Slayer 😅 View attachment 1920151
What is the point of asking for rates if you don't appreciate honest feedback? I want you to look in the mirror rn and reflect on all that we have learned from experiments on here. Do you honestly believe a dude with your kind of pheno is above average in any western country? Heck, even white turks and arabs are taxxed pretty badly.

• +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
He also has a shit deathnic pheno. But it is being made worse by being unkempt and having PSL flaws like NCT eyebrows and eyes and sfs I guess.
What you did race baiting also we're both curries for outer world . You have to give rating you could've given rating on face or something but phenotype lol which you are part aswell .

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
What you did race baiting also we're both curries for outer world . You have to give rating you could've given rating on face or something but phenotype lol which you are part aswell .
cause phenotype is an integral part of how people perceive you. Having a bad phenotype can make all of your good features meaningless.

cause phenotype is an integral part of how people perceive you. Having a bad phenotype can make all of your good features meaningless.
No lol its your mindset this forum changes . Look at my older content you'll I have many white girl matches and I used to slut shame them .

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
No lol its your mindset this forum changes . Look at my older content you'll I have many white girl matches and I used to slut shame them .
I hope you are right dude.

But unfortunately, this is not the case.

I hope you are right dude.

But unfortunately, this is not the case.
Lol I had hundred of matches on tinder okc . US , Polish , UK , German white girls even though I don't like white girls but in return I used slut shame them . You can go in my old content

2nd pic faceapped

MTN, get a shorter haircut. You don't have the bones to rock that voluminous of a hairstyle imo.
But here face harmony is more important than bones . Doesn't how big your jawline is more important here is harmony in south asia and Arab countries .

Another shitskin from Indiaaaa

But here face harmony is more important than bones . Doesn't how big your jawline is more important here is harmony in south asia and Arab countries .
I'm not saying lack of bones is a problem for you I'm saying that haircut is made for people with big skulls. Yours is small.

I'm not saying lack of bones is a problem for you I'm saying that haircut is made for people with big skulls. Yours is small.
2327982 IMG 20210326 013743
here I had short hair does that make much difference