Rate me?(Do I have potential for improvement?)

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Bronze
IMG 20240811 133350 1951

Positive cantalt tilt, lose 50lbs and we’ll see from there

i think u should lose some weight bro

Do the basics before asking for a rating. Lose weight and come back.
Your lips are your biggest failo

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
4/10

You're bloated and have shit coloring and lips

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
YOU'RE SO FUCKING UGLY AHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and anxiety
Ovah

• +1
Reactions: anxiety
lose weight, go to the gym, check your testosterone and estradiol in a blood test, if you are below 700ng/dl and your estradiol is a lil high, consider doing a TRT (if u are under 19, do a high TRT like 1600-2000ng/dl, obviusly control the estradiol and estrogens, and also growth hormone 2-3 IU/day) (if you are older than 19, just do a TRT to 1300ng/dl of testosterone and go to the gym) also in the blood test ask for thyroid hormones, if you have hypothyroidism take T4/levothyroxine)

lose weight, go to the gym, check your testosterone and estradiol in a blood test, if you are below 700ng/dl and your estradiol is a lil high, consider doing a TRT (if u are under 19, do a high TRT like 1600-2000ng/dl, obviusly control the estradiol and estrogens, and also growth hormone 2-3 IU/day) (if you are older than 19, just do a TRT to 1300ng/dl of testosterone and go to the gym) also in the blood test ask for thyroid hormones, if you have hypothyroidism take T4/levothyroxine)
the high TRT if you sre under 19, do it until you are 21 years old, then try doing a PCT and if you still under 700ng/dl consider doing a perma TRT

Mirin medial canthus :love: