Rate me don’t hold back (looking a little scruffy have to shave and touch up the buzz cut)

cookedfsfs

cookedfsfs

Iron
IMG 0792
IMG 0793

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PlayersGetPlayed
When will people learn that photo's matter like what do u honestly expect people to rate if you're taking photo's from an isolation room like I'm sure you could be goodlooking but at this point ur just setting urself up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_, TheBrownOne, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
below average looking

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and cookedfsfs
When will people learn that photo's matter like what do u honestly expect people to rate if you're taking photo's from an isolation room like I'm sure you could be goodlooking but at this point ur just setting urself up
Would it not be better to see how I look really instead of getting perfect lighting and all that?

Looks tranny. Were u in a Poly relationship before? You have that phenko

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
Lean out bloater

If i was you I'd blast roids, get jaw fillers and a hair transplant.
Agree I think gym will save me a lot no roids or hair transplants like to be natural🤓☝🏻

• +1
Reactions: FBl
you need hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: cookedfsfs
"Skilled raters" or people with an ounce of brain will actually prefer these type of pictures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, aesthetic beauty, cookedfsfs and 1 other person
Honestly you give off serial killer vibes. I think you could look a lot less creepy but the buzzcut, mustache, and piercings don't work on you tbh.

Honestly you give off serial killer vibes. I think you could look a lot less creepy but the buzzcut, mustache, and piercings don't work on you tbh.
Serial killerrrrrrrr????😆trust me this is the best hairstyle I can get everything else looks pretty forced and don’t like getting my forehead exposed when no one knows what it really looks like

lol bruh opium mitch modes maxing get a skateboard and heroin
That’s crazy I see the resemblance and I skate but don’t do heroin😭😭

noorwood over

Nice frame bro. Go gym, grow out hair and shave mustache
Preciate it🙏🏻you don’t think hiding the forehead is a bad idea and I can do better with the buzz cut it was just a spontaneous thing can make it look better along with the mustache looks a lot better lined up

Preciate it🙏🏻you don’t think hiding the forehead is a bad idea and I can do better with the buzz cut it was just a spontaneous thing can make it look better along with the mustache looks a lot better lined up
If you can pull off the mustache look go ahead it's major style points

First issue to fix is ur hair
Use finasteride and minoxidil
Get ur eyebrows shaped positively to add contour to eyes and illusion. Also tint them, oral minoxidil will contribute to their growth
Focus on lash growth too and then tint them
Look into coloured contacts
If ur bothered about ur chin and jaw get fillers

• +1
Reactions: cookedfsfs
First issue to fix is ur hair
Use finasteride and minoxidil
Get ur eyebrows shaped positively to add contour to eyes and illusion. Also tint them, oral minoxidil will contribute to their growth
Focus on lash growth too and then tint them
Look into coloured contacts
If ur bothered about ur chin and jaw get fillers
Hmm I haven’t heard of what you speak of but I will do my research thank you

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Hmm I haven’t heard of what you speak of but I will do my research thank you
The thing is I’m not balding I have healthy hair that’s just genetics🫠