Rate me fellas

M

mocarz

Iron
Male; 6'0"; 190 lbs (I'm workin' on that). Please be honest with rating and guess the age if you can since it interests me how strangers at the street can possibly judge me. Gonna upload more if you need.
Owca

fix your haircut dood

You have a somewhat ok base for Looksmaxxing (namely height, hair and being white) but you need to T maxx I think. I’d say a gym membership would be a good start for you. It’s not over for you, but you should be improving yourself

Good height
But Idk if your jaw is fucked up or your doing this to your mouth tbh.
You are about a 4/10

I would say get a better haircut.
Lose the glasses.
and if that's really your what your jaw looks like then get jaw surgery and you need jaw surgery anyways cuz your jaw and chin are noticeably receded (Google BiMax surgery and Genioplasty)
Get cheek Implants as well cuz your cheekbones are noticeably low and flat
Hit the gym and if you don't see results in 3 months this mean you have bad genetics for bodybuilding so get on steroids mainly Testestrone.

Now listen to me and take my last advice bro... Screenshot this and save it and never get back to this forum again especially after you just shared your picture as a sub 5 man.

Good luck.

4/10

unironically get a haircut and workout

Male; 6'0"; 190 lbs (I'm workin' on that). Please be honest with rating and guess the age if you can since it interests me how strangers at the street can possibly judge me. Gonna upload more if you need.
View attachment 274902
if ur 6feet why are u on this site?