Mogs.me

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 97baHater and sonofanrchy
Low htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sonofanrchy and antony 726
great body overall htn

crazy physique in a real world it does give u a lot of points. I think ur hair could look better taking into consideration thats kinda curly u should use some more products so search good hair routine for your hair. Sincde summer is coming stay a lot of time in the sun and get tanned, no girl likes a ghost. Also i can see you have some kind of darkness under your eyes and your skin could be better. My suggestion is basically spend a good ammount of time in the sun and invest in skincare. 7.8/10. You have potencial for 8.5

• +1
Reactions: sonofanrchy
crazy physique in a real world it does give u a lot of points. I think ur hair could look better taking into consideration thats kinda curly u should use some more products so search good hair routine for your hair. Sincde summer is coming stay a lot of time in the sun and get tanned, no girl likes a ghost. Also i can see you have some kind of darkness under your eyes and your skin could be better. My suggestion is basically spend a good ammount of time in the sun and invest in skincare. 7.8/10. You have potencial for 8.5
thanks brotha will definitely take your feedback to consideration, ive already started skincare and a medication for my slight acne scars.. and im swimming more frequently. for eye area i use ice cubes every morning on the darkness

4 facially on the normie scale

u raising ur eye brows?

Wtf are u on about
Pheno put simply is just the reason why Spaniards look Spanish, Indians look Indian, Somalis look Somali and so on, different ethnic groups have different looks

Yall rate me subhuman but this nigga htn???

This nigga is mtn.
Good body

• +1
Reactions: sonofanrchy
Pheno put simply is just the reason why Spaniards look Spanish, Indians look Indian, Somalis look Somali and so on, different ethnic groups have different looks
Ah okay, where do you assume im from

Low HTN as I said earlier

Your an LTN not sub :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop
Train neck and whoever cut your eyebrow fucked you over

everyone are htn these days according org

nowadays they dont use mtn or ltn only HTN and sub:lul:

Ignore the psl bs being spouted in this thread lol sex appeal max. Get a fade, slick your hair back or style it, wear jewelry, and clothes that show your physique. Easy day