rate me from 1 to 10 honest rating

Gh3lfaceA113

Gh3lfaceA113

Bronze
im 18 and 6 4 in height just tell me what i could change if there is something to change or if its already over just be honest
20220305 004211

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14793, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
just for your face alone your 5/10 or Mid tier normie and with your height you can mog a lot of guys since height is halo and your frame seems decent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Looks like one of these

Attachments

• E5C6B093-2678-48AF-9A38-191140017455.jpeg
    E5C6B093-2678-48AF-9A38-191140017455.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, MiroslavBulldosex, one job away and 6 others
just for your face alone your 5/10 or Mid tier normie and with your height you can mog a lot of guys since height is halo and your frame seems decent.
oh well thanks thats exactly what i thought im not really ugly ima normie kinda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Scammer, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away
Fuck, this nigga is a real chronic coomer

Screen Shot 2022 03 05 at 51433 PM

7eb

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15099, justinzayn and 25 others
Why is toilet paper on the ground you degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, justinzayn, .👽. and 3 others
Why is toilet paper on the ground you degenerate
i live in palestine its not my fault the fucking piping systems here dont work right the paper gets stuck in the pipes if i flush :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, .👽., Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
you look fine and your height halos you. Just learn to take pics from a flattering angle

you look fine and your height halos you. Just learn to take pics from a flattering angle
ayo thanks :soy: i think my jawline is bad tho still i cant really change that:blackpill:

i live in palestine its not my fault the fucking piping systems here dont work right the paper gets stuck in the pipes if i flush :feelswah::feelswah:
Israel or Palestine?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 1140 and Baldingman1998
Ayre bi israeel. Enta atwal men aghlabiyit el nes?

Are you taller than most palestinians and Israelis? Don't you speak arabic?

Are you taller than most palestinians and Israelis? Don't you speak arabic?
yee im taller than most shababs my age yk most are short but theres tall guys too it varies but ye im definitly considered tall for sure

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
yee im taller than most shababs my age yk most are short but theres tall guys too it varies but ye im definitly considered tall for sure
Do you speak arabi??

blonde arabs are chads according to @Baldingman1998

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
what are you going to do to him
I'm going to get my gay friend to french kiss him, and then but in his anus. All because israel loves lgbtq
:blackpill:

• Love it
I'm going to get my gay friend to french kiss him, and then but in his anus. All because israel loves lgbtq
:blackpill:
very tolerant and white of you having a gay friend :owo:

• JFL
very tolerant and white of you having a gay friend :owo:
I didn't know he was gay tbh untill many many years. So I accept him. But I still hate gays (just not my friend because I acknowledge he is mentally ill but at the same time we were childhood friends so it's whatever).

• +1
I didn't know he was gay tbh untill many many years. So I accept him. But I still hate gays (just not my friend because I acknowledge he is mentally ill but at the same time we were childhood friends so it's whatever).
before you said you were fine with gays?

it's an ethnic thing to hate gays you know

• JFL
before you said you were fine with gays?

it's an ethnic thing to hate gays you know
I have lgbtq hate because I'm afraid they can brainwash my kids (If I get any) into thinking that they are gay or whatever. Not for religious reasons. But if they are seen everywhere it's also disgusting and uncanny

• +1
I have lgbtq hate because I'm afraid they can brainwash my kids (If I get any) into thinking that they are gay or whatever. Not for religious reasons. But if they are seen everywhere it's also disgusting and uncanny
No you cant brainwash someone into being gay they get raped as kids and turn gay

• Hmm...
No you cant brainwash someone into being gay they get raped as kids and turn gay

Can't find others but I saw a tranny adopt kids and teach them they have no gender etc and a woman teaching her son to be gay and to say it.

If lgbtq is accepted in society then this will be automatically accepted because it not seen as wrong

• JFL

Can't find others but I saw a tranny adopt kids and teach them they have no gender etc and a woman teaching her son to be gay and to say it.

If lgbtq is accepted in society then this will be automatically accepted because it w

ye also gays are degenerates and spread HIV

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: pwettyboijens
dude what happend to your toilette paper???
you jizzing all the time?

hard to tell but you seem to have a decent base to ascend

4/10 max. below average

roid my friend 👍