Not Zephir
PXL 20220429 36558701 8

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
Looks like FaceApp/10

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sick of your dumb face ngl. No one cares. You`re a high tier normie in your very best photos. Please, shut the fuck up. No one cares I promise you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Spiegel, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
Not close enough. Next time take a picture from your nose pls

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Sick of your dumb face ngl. No one cares. You`re a high tier normie in your very best photos. Please, shut the fuck up. No one cares I promise you.
I want to fuck you in ass rough style

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
FTPX2aQX0AE27zs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy and Birdcell
You look weak as fuck and a manlet. You can beg me too tho.
On a serious note , of course I would stomp on your dolicho cuck incel recessed skull , slaping bitches like you irl is my daily bread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 13787, BearBoy and 1 other person
On a serious note , of course I would stomp on your dolich cuck incel recessed skull , slaping bitches like you irl is my daily bread
Bro you look like a fucking retard. If you only knew. One punch is all I need to bring down that ugly looking face. You`re short, shitty frame, low class dumb looking retard. You probably can`t deadlift your own bodyweight, sad.

It`s fine, but we don`t care.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiegel, Deleted member 19896 and Zylk
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Birdcell
Bro you look like a fucking retard. If you only knew. One punch is all I need to bring down that ugly looking face. You`re short, shitty frame, low class dumb looking retard. You probably can`t deadlift your own bodyweight, sad.

Bluepill mogs

• Hmm...
Bluepill mogs
If you can`t tell that all of this is true, you`re extremely low IQ on top of all the visual failos. But you know..you know. I know you know.

If you can`t tell that all of this is true, you`re extremely low IQ on top of all the visual failos. But you know..you know. I know you know.
I mean from your posts it's obvious you never entered any social circle and always were a reject , like the normies say "go touch some grass" incel
You are a low iq subhuman if you don't understand that I'm literally shitposting for fun and idgaf if you like it or not

• Hmm...
I mean from your posts it's obvious you never entered any social circle and always were a reject , like the normies say "go touch some grass" incel
You can`t tell shit you just don`t know what to say. I speak facts. It`s in my face.

• So Sad
You are a low iq subhuman if you don't understand that I'm literally shitposting for fun and idgaf if you like it or not
Keep telling that to yourself. You`re sick.

• JFL
  • Hmm...

Ngl this could be me writing on crack cocaine