psl 4.75

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Krakowski
only failo is your eyes imo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
maybe 5 idk

HTN hands down. Slight canthal surgery will boost you to Chad.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, wollet2, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29167, try2beme and 1 other person
@Yuno_howitez

Narrow mouth, nct bring you down. You are above average nevertheless. Solid HTN.

Atleast better than my bloated face and hooked nose. I also have narrow mouth. High chance that I mog your physique tho. I am weak HTN-strong MTN imo.

Attachments

• IMG_20230629_211109.jpg
    IMG_20230629_211109.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and try2beme
I also mog your eye area by a mile.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Atleast better than my bloated face and hooked nose. I also have narrow mouth. High chance that I mog your physique tho. I am weak HTN-strong MTN imo.
yeah you would mog my physique anyway, im skinny asf, but I don't like gymmaxxed physique tbf

Narrow mouth, nct bring you down. You are above average nevertheless. Solid HTN.
btw my mouth Is Better than how It Is in this Pic idk why in this Pic It looks little

yeah you would mog my physique anyway, im skinny asf, but I don't like gymmaxxed physique tbf
You know what lachowski said. Why lift weights if face is most important. Also face is way more important than physique. So ur skinny physique shouldn't hurt you that much, just wear baggy clothes or raincoats and you'll be fine. I mean my face is just above average and yet when I show my physique with short ass sleeves, women begin to look at me way more and give me IOI's. So I am definitely dependent on my physique, my face is not that special so I need to compensate that with physique

• +1
Reactions: goo25
You know what lachowski said. Why lift weights if face is most important. Also face is way more important than physique. So ur skinny physique shouldn't hurt you that much, just wear baggy clothes or raincoats and you'll be fine. I mean my face is just above average and yet when I show my physique with short ass sleeves, women begin to look at me way more and give me IOI's. So I am definitely dependent on my physique, my face is not that special so I need to compensate that with physique
but your face isn't bad either

• JFL
Nah it is just not that good to be noticed by good looking girls. Maybe some average girls will notice it, that's why physique is boosting me hard. When I show more of my body I get way more looks from good looking beckies and sometimes stacylites. Maybe I can get somewhat leaner but tbf I softmaxxed almost everything about my face. So there is not much room for me. Htn is definitely my ceiling facially. Smv wise I think chadlite is my ceiling. Same stuff for you tho, although if u hardmaxxes ur eyes u would be chadlite facially. And Chad smv wise if u had better physique than I have

• +1
Nah it is just not that good to be noticed by good looking girls. Maybe some average girls will notice it, that's why physique is boosting me hard. When I show more of my body I get way more looks from good looking beckies and sometimes stacylites. Maybe I can get somewhat leaner but tbf I softmaxxed almost everything about my face. So there is not much room for me. Htn is definitely my ceiling facially. Smv wise I think chadlite is my ceiling. Same stuff for you tho, although if u hardmaxxes ur eyes u would be chadlite facially. And Chad smv wise if u had better physique than I have
I gotta fix my side profile first because It really brings me down and It makes me feel insecure

I gotta fix my side profile first because It really brings me down and It makes me feel insecure
Breath through your nose for couple of years and chew gum and eat atleast 2 carrots a day and chew them down to fine pieces. You should be alright.

• +1
You can grow a hair under your chin to hide your bad chin in the meantime. Some guys do it and it works. It'll give an illusion. My chin had good forward growth but still my beard makes it look like it has more forward growth than it actually has. So defo check into that.

• Ugh..
@leontheleanmaxxer can you rate

@NerdcelThundercok

Low ish htn with high ish potential, capped at htn anyway unless you decide to surgerymaxx.

• +1
What r yall babbling about he hardly has NCT

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
It's your only good trait tbqh your eye area is very poor unless your raising your eye brows it's hard to tell in these pics
no i know my Eye area Is not good but I don't think my jaw Is that good, I think it's average

I dont think the picture does you justice, but you have the facial structure to be a chadlite
How so? Assymetry, brutal eye area prevent that. Eye area is too crucial to be this flawed. Nct, high set eyebrows, eyes too wide apart, uee, weird orbitals. Idk I dont see it.

I think high mtn is fair, capped at mid htn

High mtn / low htn, I don’t think the bowl cut suits you tbh

People really rate this guy as top 10%.
The absolute state of this site

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, wollet2, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 17244 and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person