Reactions: Deleted member 3593
superman frame

• +1
Look jacked brother

• +1
Body Halo from giga-frame
But Strictly facially speaking? Better than before. Easily PSL 5's, strictly facially.
Keep the hat, just don't wear it too much otherwise you'll cut off oxygen to your scalp and shed hairs (srs), hats are only bad if they make your skull look shorter, but it doesn't seem that way in these pics.
But Strictly facially speaking? Better than before. Easily PSL 5's, strictly facially.
Keep the hat, just don't wear it too much otherwise you'll cut off oxygen to your scalp and shed hairs (srs), hats are only bad if they make your skull look shorter, but it doesn't seem that way in these pics.
Eye area puts you around PSL 5, mogs the typical PSL 4

• +1
5 psl in those pics plus you're frauded frame with a jacket bumps you up.

• +1

Eye area puts you around PSL 5, mogs the typical PSL 4

the jacket trick is OP I remember u told me about it in my thread here lol, but yea winter time I'm going to be dressing like this hopefully the hat can someone edge off the shitty eyes not sure would have to see in outside lighting.