Rate me Give me soft and hardmaxx advice 16m 196 cm 84 kg

dekuwi

dekuwi

Iron
I would appreciate if you guys tell me what i am right now, how much can i improve and which soft hardmaxxs are most important for me in order
Hit 16 like 2 months ago 85 kg (around 20-25 bf) and 196 (6’5)

Attachments

• IMG_6617.jpeg
    IMG_6617.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6642.jpeg
    IMG_6642.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6639.jpeg
    IMG_6639.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6645.jpeg
    IMG_6645.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6649.jpeg
    IMG_6649.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
U can lose bf, Chewing with bilateral and posterior teeth, nasal breathing

• JFL
Reactions: IdontwannabeLTN and Ascеnd
brutal post to rep ratio, i thought mine was bas

• JFL
Reactions: lifeless and aids
I would appreciate if you guys tell me what i am right now, how much can i improve and which soft hardmaxxs are most important for me in order

u growth tall, but your body has spared the growth of your jaw and facial bones sad

brutal orbital contour pill

• JFL
Reactions: dekuwi
ltn. but being this height is a big halo. train like a fucking maniac, become huge as fuck and you will be a slayer

i mean, its not really over just lose bodyfat % and poblate your eyebrows n shi, maybe fraud eye color by replacing glasses w hazel eye contacts, and go gym and thats all you need 2 ascend

just go do whatever at 6.5 you should not worry about anything honestly plus you are 15 still developing you don't need surgery go do whatever you want legit

what surgery fixes this
idk and you aint getting surgery anyways nigga , maybe rhino or someshit but brutal lefort type bone moving and cutting type shit definently not

what surgery fixes this
maybe could get implants but its not worth it lot of people said it fucks your nerves up irreversably and you stop feeling there and it feels like bugs are crawling in there

idk and you aint getting surgery anyways nigga , maybe rhino or someshit but brutal lefort type bone moving and cutting type shit definently not
im getting rhino next summer and bimax in 1.5 years

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
grow out your hair a bit, thicken your neck, darken your eyebrows and try to squint some more, use chapstick, get on skincare and lose bf