Rate Me + Give Me Tips On Hair/Facial Hair Styles

sub5forlife

sub5forlife

Iron
Like should i just shave the facial hair, i think i look so bare without it?
IMG 5875
IMG 5876
FullSizeRender 2
FullSizeRender

ur ugly ash if u show ur forehead ltn bucko

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5forlife and Sergeant
we wuz

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5forlife
Slavic hairline.

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant
High MTN. Facial hair doesn't look great atm but it will probably thicken up as you age

calling me a greycel when u r one urself and im not r u retarded fucking dumb ass jfl at u :lul::lul:
Just because I was born slightly delayed and my prefrontal cortex wasnt developed enough to realise why my life was going straigt in the gutter doesnt mean Im a greycell.Furthemore Im more blackpilled ,it ciruclates in my blood, than you will ever be in your pathetic estrogenic emo confused-homosexual phase of your life.Which to me isnt a phase but just the pure brutal reality - but im not gay unlike you .I also came across this forum back in 2007 but I just didnt join because my internet cut off half way through
Also I think you should kill yourself because you have no value in life + Ratio + L + Fakecell

Attachments

• nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
    212.2 KB · Views: 0
Just because I was born slightly delayed and my prefrontal cortex wasnt developed enough to realise why my life was going straigt in the gutter doesnt mean Im a greycell.Furthemore Im more blackpilled ,it ciruclates in my blood, than you will ever be in your pathetic estrogenic emo confused-homosexual phase of your life.Which to me isnt a phase but just the pure brutal reality - but im not gay unlike you .I also came across this forum back in 2007 but I just didnt join because my internet cut off half way through
Also I think you should kill yourself because you have no value in life + Ratio + L + Fakecell
dnr :sneaky:

wonder if a hairtransplant would save the forehead. Rly good looking tho