Rate me, GOT RATED A 4 BY ASIANBUNNYX (twitch streamer) half🐒

P

pslnau

Iron
It was 3:20 am and I stayed up for 2 hours to get a rating for this girl while watching my homies stream, at first she said I looked like a minor and then I told her I was 18 and she rated me a 4 while calling other dudes I mog out of the universe an 8!

I know I'm not the best-looking person in the world but NO WAY in a sub4 unless I'm a delusional retard.

I have pretty success with women

PHOTO CONTEXT I'm going to show photos of me with dreads and then my natural hair then maybe a few after my buzz

I had dreads from 16-17 and had a body count of 11-15ish before 17
after 17 I got a girlfriend and chilled out
now at 18, my body count has more than doubled and my "shot percentage" is like 3/4
I go clubbing semi often I live in Asia so you can club at 18

PLEASE GIVE TIPS AND RATINGS
let me know what hairstyle fits my face the best and what else I can do to improve

i think my rating should be like (ON PSL SCALE) a 6.2-6.5 I might be delusional

not fishing for complements I'm just pissed she said I'm a sub 4
don't mind the outfits

EXTRA INFO:

Height: 6'2-6'4 idk
Body: in the photos my body fat was probably 14-17% its 11-13% now and I'm eating differently to get abs before wintertime

I'm aware I look gay in some of these I don't act that way anymore but I've found femininity helps get girls. maybe it's just because of the way I look or my "status" or the car I drive.

Since I've moved to Asia getting girls here is super easy it's probably just my height tho

my skin isn't clear anymore because I've been drinking a lot (its legal so who cares)

the last video of me that shows this post, do keep in mind it's 4:00 am I'm a university student and haven't gotten much sleep so I look terrible but, it sorta shows my side profile a bit.

1297630372216963133remix 1729449604166

IMG 2730
IMG 4506

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Xangsane and 2 others
robert de niro goodfellas GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: esrcel
Ltn, u need some type of jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: esrcel
Hes 6'2+ in asia though probably gets treated as some sort of god by the indiginous life there

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows and watah

what surgery, like what is it called? I think if I do get surgery il do it at like 20-21 or something like that

(i tried to put a video and it said the file was to large so i took a ss of it)

Hes 6'2+ in asia though probably gets treated as some sort of god by the indiginous life there
i just moved here, honestly, girls here are unreal, you can just kinda look at a pretty Asian girl and they will dance with you and then go home with you. clubbing here is insane, but i did get a pretty good amount of female attention in the US as well so i don't think its just this country

sorry it was like 4 am but i live in china
Which province or city exactly? Because northern and southern chinese are different, who are easier to slay? If you have been to both parts obviously

Which province or city exactly? Because northern and southern chinese are different, who are easier to slay? If you have been to both parts obviously
I live in southern china but I've been to northern, Southern china girls in the area I live in are pretty easy to sleep with, you don't have to take them on dates unless you want too. I have noticed girls from Bejing and the north are more traditional but after 1-2 nice dates they will sleep with you as well. so by city ranking

Bejing> Shanghai > northern china > Southern china (difficulty) and same order in enjoyment aswell

UNLESS you like cosplayers and that kind of stuff then southern china girls in the area I live, it's pretty easy to find someone who dresses like an anime character and I've slept with 2 people like that so far, it's not for me but it's fun and different.

OVERALL:

if your tall its super easy to get girls here but they arent as experienced/fun as normal stacys or even htb's from America or Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Xangsane
I live in southern china but I've been to northern, Southern china girls in the area I live in are pretty easy to sleep with, you don't have to take them on dates unless you want too. I have noticed girls from Bejing and the north are more traditional but after 1-2 nice dates they will sleep with you as well. so by city ranking

Bejing> Shanghai > northern china > Southern china (difficulty) and same order in enjoyment aswell

UNLESS you like cosplayers and that kind of stuff then southern china girls in the area I live, it's pretty easy to find someone who dresses like an anime character and I've slept with 2 people like that so far, it's not for me but it's fun and different.

OVERALL:

if your tall its super easy to get girls here but they arent as experienced/fun as normal stacys or even htb's from America or Europe
Heard the ccp doesn’t block org

• +1
Reactions: pslnau
I wonder how this nigga is communicating with chinese women. These chinese people couldnt speak a damn word in english when i went there.