Im incel KHHV and cant get women
do i need surgeries ?
its over ?

Im the guy in the middle, 2nd one

3020789 1659980154205

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 17791 and justinzayn
I don't know why you @wannalooksmax if that is you.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
over, subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 5892
I don't know why you @wannalooksmax if that is you.
guys next to me are looksmax bros
@8PSLcel on the far right
@Aladin on the left

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aladin, Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 17791
Over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I guess you are really into 80s and 90s sci fi movies. Do you really like ET, independence day etc.?
its not scifi jfl :lul: and nah i dont like those 2 movies too weird for me

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
its not scifi jfl :lul: and nah i dont like those 2 movies too weird for me
sci fi is not the right term. Maybe Idk anything with aliens in them.

What about gremlins?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 5892
sci fi is not the right term. Maybe Idk anything with aliens in them.

What about gremlins?
lol watch the movie its hard to explain but its not an alien haha
and gremlins is pretty funny i like it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
lol watch the movie its hard to explain but its not an alien haha
and gremlins is pretty funny i like it
Surrealist? Is that the right genre?

• +1
Surrealist? Is that the right genre?
yeah its a surrealist movie. The main character takes drugs and the creature is an hallucination

yeah its a surrealist movie. The main character takes drugs and the creature is an hallucination
So is the movie your avi is from? Videodrome?

• +1
  • Woah
I think I have a long time. Maybe when I was 6 or something. I used to watch a lot of these movies from the 90s.
There are a couple of cronenberg fans here. Theres me, @Aladin, @wollet2, @Rupert Pupkin we should make a private group ngl
watch it again bro its worth it
cronenberg is the one of the (if not the) highest IQ movie directors of all time

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
looksmatched but different appeal
Better bones, eye area, muscle insertions etc. Lower SMV I guess due to black failo.

The last part is according to tinder experiments on here. IRL, mulattos have similar SMVs to white and blacks are close behind.

Better bones, eye area, muscle insertions etc. Lower SMV I guess due to black failo.

The last part is according to tinder experiments on here. IRL, mulattos have similar SMVs to white and blacks are close behind.
Better bones dont necessarily mean better looking. Bateman is more angular and ofc higher appeal bc hes white
Nick bateman's body is good enough, muscles are cope to an extent

Bateman has not the best eye area btw. Looks bad unfrauded.
True. The tyrone technically has a better eye area, but Bateman's eyes aren't a failo, they suit his face

Better bones dont necessarily mean better looking. Bateman is more angular and ofc higher appeal bc hes white
Nick bateman's body is good enough, muscles are cope to an extent
Just race failo tbh. Blacks have much less SMV than whites. Maybe for a small subset of women, they would be picked over a white of the same PSL. But a lot women would never LTR a black simply because he is black. And it is not because they don't like their phenos. It is just racism tbh.

• +1
Just race failo tbh. Blacks have much less SMV than whites. Maybe for a small subset of women, they would be picked over a white of the same PSL. But a lot women would never LTR a black simply because he is black. And it is not because they don't like their phenos. It is just racism tbh.
Its also because they don't like their phenos. People are mostly attracted to whats similar to them

also are you talking abt white women ? bc thats normal. Black women would rather pick a tyrone

There are a couple of cronenberg fans here. Theres me, @Aladin, @wollet2, @Rupert Pupkin we should make a private group ngl
watch it again bro its worth it
cronenberg is the one of the (if not the) highest IQ movie directors of all time
I wouldnt call myself a fan because i just recently watched his movies. Crash is my favourite one

• Love it
I wouldnt call myself a fan because i just recently watched his movies. Crash is my favourite one
if you get cronenberg, youre high sentience in my book

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Its also because they don't like their phenos. People are mostly attracted to whats similar to them
Nah. There is a disparity in the LTR and ONS appeal of blacks. If they weren't attracted to their phenos, they would not fuck them. It's moreso that they want to be seen dating a black guy because they are viewed as low status.

It's not like that with indians as many just have ugly phenos.

• +1
also are you talking abt white women ? bc thats normal. Black women would rather pick a tyrone
Maybe. idc about black women tbh. Majority of them look like shit.

• +1
Nah. There is a disparity in the LTR and ONS appeal of blacks. If they weren't attracted to their phenos, they would not fuck them. It's moreso that they want to be seen dating a black guy because they are viewed as low status.

It's not like that with indians as many just have ugly phenos.
true true BUT women are into beastiality and theyve got fetishes (uhm uhm dogpill) they see niggers as agressive animals thats why they wanna fuck them
But they dont find them aesthetic enough to LTR them (aka phenopill)

Maybe. idc about black women tbh. Majority of them look like shit.
yeah but when youre a black dude dont expect to get white women like stick to your race tbh i dont get ppl like this

yeah but when youre a black dude dont expect to get white women like stick to your race tbh i dont get ppl like this
The thing is dude. Most black guys just look ok to me. But the women look like shit. If you are a decent looking black guy, why should you have to go for 50th percentile women of your race if you find them ugly?

• JFL
Decent looking black women are like top 1% of their race. You literally have to be a tyrone to get them lol.

The thing is dude. Most black guys just look ok to me. But the women look like shit. If you are a decent looking black guy, why should you have to go for 50th percentile women of your race if you find them ugly?
You should go for women that you CAN get tbh. And most people are attracted/supposed to be attracted to their own race. If they dont theyre self hating

Decent looking black women are like top 1% of their race. You literally have to be a tyrone to get them lol.
black men share the same features. If black men dont find them attractive, theyre self hating

You should go for women that you CAN get tbh. And most people are attracted/supposed to be attracted to their own race. If they dont theyre self hating
Not really lol. Some phenos are objectively better than others. t

Not really lol. Some phenos are objectively better than others. t
Im gatekeeping white women 😡 lol jk
but yes I do think that some phenos are better than others
but think abt it, gooks in gookland HAVE to reproduce with each other (bc other races are the minority)
same thing for niggers in africa, currys in curryland, etc
So its natural for people to reproduce with their own. If so, everyone would be racially mixed by now
but its not the case. Blacks still fuck blacks, etc
Shouldnt be too hard for blacks to stick to their race then