IMG_4585.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4470.jpeg
    IMG_4470.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 0
mid htn

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Can u tell me my flaws and what I can do without hard maxxing? Also what’s my potential?
Good eye area, good coloring , jaw could be better , nose could be better. You could ascend to chad lite

there’s no way this nigger is 14 bro bullshit

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, GigaRetard and Swarthy Knight
What the hell does that even mean. Also your the first person to ever rate me that high

high mtn (how tf are u 14)

• +1
Reactions: Josiahblackpil and diditeverbegin
Listen to me very closely. Get the hell off of this app, get off the internet in general. You have extremely good looks and have a great physique as well. Forget this looksmaxxing shit and never look back. If you continue to go to the gym and sleep well and eat somewhat decent you will never have to even think about your looks ever again.

Listen to me very closely. Get the hell off of this app, get off the internet in general. You have extremely good looks and have a great physique as well. Forget this looksmaxxing shit and never look back. If you continue to go to the gym and sleep well and eat somewhat decent you will never have to even think about your looks ever again.
Lol it was over for me before I decided to take the blackpill. People treated me like shit js cus I was ugly. I can finally see the truth now