• Screenshot_20220605-023924_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-023924_Samsung Internet.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
The concealer doesnt look as obvious in thr day time
Screenshot 20220605 030237 Gallery

Your facial expressions are very off. This makes 95%+ of people uncomfortable.

Screenshot 2022 06 04 224802

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Gargantuan, enchanted_elixir and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Mate you need to gymmaxx get bodyfat lower ..you can tyronelitemaxx , even tyronemaxx ..and either get a butch hair cut or go completely bald skin colouring is the least of your worries here

• +1
Mate you need to gymmaxx get bodyfat lower ..you can tyronelitemaxx , even tyronemaxx ..and either get a butch hair cut or go completely bald skin colouring is the least of your worries here
No he just has curry body fat disterbution

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Mewton
When you getting under eye filler , think it’s a easy looksmax, that some other fillers a think and maybe your human
Cant fill my undereyes any more than this because the bone is too short

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Nah I mean with fillers from a doctor jfl
I know, i went to a doctor and they said I need implants cuz my infraorbital is vertically deficient as well as recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
@VicMackey have I been moving up the food chain?

• +1
I know, i went to a doctor and they said I need implants cuz my infraorbital is vertically deficient as well as recessed
“Boyish chuckle”

• +1
Looksmin facial hair grow stubble bro

• +1
Looksmin facial hair grow stubble bro
Cant grow a full stubble on the sides yet but am using minox. Untl then im keeping the goatee cuz my philtrum is subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
Looks like @2000

Erty what the fuck are you doing? you got masculine looks why are you trying to make yourself look a cute prettyboy?? The fuck is wrong with you? The contrast is just so unsettling, you're well aware that your eye area is supposed to look intimidating but despite knowing this you are blending a mix of two polarized worlds together, cut it out for christ's sake

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, ROTTING, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Erty what the fuck are you doing? you got masculine looks why are you trying to make yourself look a cute prettyboy?? The fuck is wrong with you? The contrast is just so unsettling, you're well aware that your eye area is supposed to look intimidating but despite knowing this you are blending a mix of two polarized worlds together, cut it out for christ's sake
Wym?

It doesnt look jarring at all and ppl irl have said it looks better. Its not me trying to lool prettyboy just trying to fix my biggest failo which is the undereye discoloration (neutral trait not a masc trait)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Wym?

It doesnt look jarring at all and ppl irl have said it looks better. Its not me trying to lool prettyboy just trying to fix my biggest failo which is the undereye discoloration (neutral trait not a masc trait)
I don't know you look more preylike and innocent now rather than rapist, and your long eyelashes contrasting with your rapist eye area is like two worlds blending in together and its haunting me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16346
I don't know you look more preylike and innocent now rather than rapist, and your long eyelashes contrasting with your rapist eye area is like two worlds blending in together and its haunting me
I think my eye area looks really good now tbh, imo youre just freaked out because youre so used to seeing me with the rapist discoloration when spending hours making memes of me

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yliaster, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
You would so much better clean shaven

Looks like a Malay Filipino Denisovan Nigger @fivefootsix56 :lul::lul::lul:

You would so much better clean shaven
Nah back on lookism I posted pics of me clean shaven and eveeyone said the goatee looked way better. Im still waiting for my sides to grow in so I can just keep a long stubble everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee and Moggedbyevery1
@volcelfatcel lookin sharp my guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346
Nah back on lookism I posted pics of me clean shaven and eveeyone said the goatee looked way better. Im still waiting for my sides to grow in so I can just keep a long stubble everywhere
A beard would look good, keep using minox

Plus are u sure u didn't use a concealer shade too light? It looks a little ashy imo

• +1
A beard would look good, keep using minox

Plus are u sure u didn't use a concealer shade too light? It looks a little ashy imo
I got 3 shades within the same range and tried them all out. This one looks pretty much seamless in natural lighting

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
  • +1
I can notice the “texture” of it in every pic tbh. Idk if normies could detect it but foods dev would be able to I believe :Comfy:

• +1
I can notice the “texture” of it in every pic tbh. Idk if normies could detect it but foods dev would be able to I believe :Comfy:
Thats the flash i think, its not really noticeable in natural light. I asked randos on discord to rate the pic upstairs and they didnt mention the concealer at all

• JFL
I always go back and forth between trying to larp as a masc black w buzzcut and going for a short quiff.
Medium hair is everything in 2022 ngl, try something like this

Images 18
Images 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
FaceApp 1654414747916

Growing a beard and putting on mascara would ascend you alot imo

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16346
He's Indian, no tyronemaxxing for him...

• WTF
Go to plastic surgeon and tell him to modify your face to look like this - it's a starting point.
Kpop

• Hmm...
Go to plastic surgeon and tell him to modify your face to look like this - it's a starting point.
View attachment 1717020
Yes, that will make him look like an evolved being, just one step towards evolving.
As of now he is mogged by his primitive lookalike twin from Australia -
2922021 Screenshot 20220605 022458 Gallery
IMG 20220605 111125

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yes, that will make him look like an evolved being, just one step towards evolving.
As of now he is mogged by his primitive lookalike twin from Australia -
View attachment 1717054View attachment 1717055
Whatever man i dont care, you will be receiving a video of me cumming over a pic of your mother at the end of the day as a punishment for being delusional and narcy

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Moggedbyevery1
Whatever man i dont care, you will be receiving a video of me cumming over a pic of your mother at the end of the day as a punishment for being delusional and narcy
You just wait you janitor phenotype degenerate monkey, everybody will conclude that you're a 10 IQ chimp.

• JFL