Rate me/ help improve

pickemsaurus

pickemsaurus

Iron
Rate me/ do i have any ascension potential? What should i try to improve? open to filler and implants.

Attachments

• IMG_7728.jpeg
    IMG_7728.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7732.jpeg
    IMG_7732.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7729.jpeg
    IMG_7729.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Low htn tbh, good base, be open to rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, jsp, Xangsane and 2 others
Yeah i was thinking that and maybe some filler/implants to even out my face
Your jaw frontal angle is higher for some reason, idk why because your ramus is tall and you have a low gonial angle which are all good

• +1
Reactions: pickemsaurus
Your jaw frontal angle is higher for some reason, idk why because your ramus is tall and you have a low gonial angle which are all good
Inverted and narrow ahh gonions,also ramus isn't particularly tall

Inverted and narrow ahh gonions,also ramus isn't particularly tall
it is and inward gonions dont necessarily cuck him, if he doesnt want implants, he dont need em

• +1
Rate me/ do i have any ascension potential? What should i try to improve? open to filler and implants.
High chadlite/low Chad. You should lose fat on jaw and boost testastrone

• +1
HTN

You don't need any surgeries

• +1
High chadlite/low Chad. You should lose fat on jaw and boost testastrone
Yeah im currently cutting I have a pretty solid physique like 8/10 at 6’2 170 14-15% bf gonna cut to around 10% to hopefully get hollowish cheeks and better jawline visibility

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
it is and inward gonions dont necessarily cuck him, if he doesnt want implants, he dont need em
How big of a difference do you think it would make if i had implants to make the gonions pop more, because wouldnt that with cheekbone filler create a hollow look to my cheeks? Id also be a lower bf %

That's literally his biggest flaw, if he wants to looksmaxx, ramus widening and maybe implants would be number 1 for him. There's no angle made by gonions there. Also his gonial angle indeed seems to be abit the on the higher side excentuated by narrow ahh jaw

That's literally his biggest flaw, if he wants to looksmaxx, ramus widening and maybe implants would be number 1 for him. There's no angle made by gonions there. Also his gonial angle indeed seems to be abit the on the higher side excentuated by narrow ahh jaw
It's his biggest flaw but it's not totally significant, prettyboys can pull it off easily

Tragic jaw shape
Ehhh i mean tragics kinda over kill i would agree its pretty mid though, i think i have uneven jaw muscle development due to tmj which might have some correlation but idk

• +1
Reactions: try2beme